**SPOILERS** GoT Finale Discussion

i havent ever watched this show guess ill have to binge to fill in

FireWitch Its horrible XD

ArsonSami they say the same about crack, but millions of people can’t be wrong!

2 Likes

demons6i6x ahahahahahhaa

I want to get this game so I am not going to read this thread. I am guessing you are saying it is worth playing then? It would not surprise me, Telltale Games does and incredible job on everything they make.

Sir_diealot haha the showwww

1 Like

ShiftySatchmo said in **SPOILERS** GoT Finale Discussion:

Sir_diealot haha the showwww

Oh…Opps!

ShiftySatchmo
Sir_diealot

hahah, I was like, what’s the game got to do with the show? then I realized what he meant. :slight_smile:

I’ve loved this series ever since I read the first book, years and years ago!

As for last nights show, I enjoyed it, thought it was pretty epic! I’m glad to finally see some resolutions of the kind we want. Like Dantyrion heading out, and the resolution of Jon’s lineage. That was my guess all along, about Jon, but cool to finally see it it true!!! Sooo…does this mean Jon and Sansa could hook up and be king and queen? :smiley:

Boo, about Margery. Like you, Shifty, I liked her character, and she was pretty. booooooo!!!

And Arya. Arya is back and gonna throw down!! I think Arya is awesome.

Can’t wait till next season! or the book. whichever comes first. but knowing George, the show will finish the whole thing before he gets the next book written. LOL

1 Like

I have only seen a bit of the show, I can’t afford the cable network it is on and the NFL Sunday Ticket at the same time and I have to have my football!

1 Like

I hear ya there. Not to get off topic, but I LOVE NFL football, and had Sunday Ticket until I could not afford it any more.

Only way I get to watch Game of Thrones is that my son has the cable network and lets me watch it.

2 Likes

It was really good…

1 Like

teh_g did the children scare you hehehehe

1 Like

ShiftySatchmo Yes…

2 Likes

0_1467080483346_101.png

1 Like

Well now… that took a turn didn’t it?

1 Like

Polekatt said in **SPOILERS** GoT Finale Discussion:

I hear ya there. Not to get off topic, but I LOVE NFL football, and had Sunday Ticket until I could not afford it any more.

Only way I get to watch Game of Thrones is that my son has the cable network and lets me watch it.

Very nice of him. I used to be at a friends house every Sunday night at 1 in the morning to watch Highlander.

alt text

2 Likes

I’m a bit late to the party but I just saw the finale. What an episode. I totally forgive them for dragging on Arya’s storyline and messing up Dorne.
I knew Cersei was gonna try something but I thought she’d use Clegane+Lannister army to massacre the faith militant or something, didn’t expect that Allahu Akbar moment because I completely forgot about the wild fire xD Kinda feel sorry for Margaery, she knew how to play the game.
Impressed with the support Daenerys has…dothraki, the unsullied, second sons, the iron born, dragons, Dorne and Tyrells…and the best counsellors she could possibly have. Westeros is doomed. I wonder what happens with Euron Greyjoy now.
Lyana Mormont is badass. Arya is finally crossing the names off her checklist.
Baelish is gonna be troubleee
L+R=J :heart:

3 Likes

@DANTE LOL

1 Like

Awesome season finale, now let the wait game begins

3 Likes