STEAM cards trade

I have Splash… if anyone feels the urge to send me anything else my steam is Ub6. :slight_smile:

I can’t read all that stuff above… so again if you wish to… please do, if you do not wish to, that is perfectly fine too. I did not buy much so really I don’t deserve the badge. :slight_smile:

Going to watch GoT now before I accidentally click the spoiler thread.

1 Like

So, hopefully breathing some new life into this thread. I’m looking for cards 3 8 9 and 10, (catch it if you can, everything is fine, you had one job, don’t go chasing fireflies)I have 1, 5 x2, 6 and 7 (Naptime is the best time, splash, enjoying the little things, go for the gold) available for trade

tat2teel said in STEAM cards trade:

Of the summer sale I’m looking for “Everything is Fine”
I have Naptime is the best time, Don’t go chasing fireflys, enjoying the little things, and Go for the Gold

You still looking for Everything is fine?

demons6i6x Nope, got it this morning. If you need one of the cards I have, I’ll donate it to you on Steam, though I think there’s a 24 hour hold on my “trades.” Steam ID: tat2teel

Cool, I might take you up on that, probably going to see what i get tomorrow first

hmm who haves foil cards for exchange?

Mark2K77 Didn’t realise thye were a thing - must sell for a premium.

2 Likes

demons6i6x You still looking for those cards? I can give you 8, 9 and 10 for 1 and 6

1 Like

Dunja I got 8, but I’ll happily trade 1 and 6 for 9 and 10

1 Like

demons6i6x Sure, I’ll send you a trade offer in a sec

1 Like

Dunja said in STEAM cards trade:

demons6i6x Sure, I’ll send you a trade offer in a sec

I’m on mobile, so if I don’t respond poke me and I’ll get the app in line

1 Like

demons6i6x Got them. Thanks :smiley:

1 Like

Dunja thank you as well!

1 Like

I got two card number 10s to trade. I need cards 3,5,9. I’m talking the summer sale badge of course.

1 Like

MyLifeForAiur what is your steam ID? you can add if you wish we can make a trade …

Mark2K77 [GX]My Life For Aiur

I sent a request.

I am looking for The Swell is Righteous Today, You Had One Job and Don’t Go Chasing Fireflies, can anybody help me out. This picture shows what I have and the extras I have. Thank you. 0_1467317921129_6318ac38a44a4f66946454caa7f749fe.png [link text](link url)

Sir_diealot I can give you all of those

Sir_diealot I can give you all of those

Thanks, I can’t recall your Steam name though.

Sir_diealot No probs, I’ll send you an offer

Sir_diealot No probs, I’ll send you an offer

Sounds good, thanks.