Steam Halloween 2016 Sale is up!

Go buy stuff!
http://store.steampowered.com/sale/halloweensale/

Bought new mouse and monitor this month. So, no thanks. Nothing before Holidays sale. XD

1 Like

Ooooooo I will buy me stuff

I won’t buy anything because nothing interests meeeee

2 Likes

Katsuo haha I won’t really buy anything

I looked in for few games but meh

ShiftySatchmo I don’t believe you

Katsuo fire watch is tempting but nahhhh

1 Like

ShiftySatchmo Never heard of it XD
I hope winter sale will be better.

I own a little more than half the games on sale lol. I must like horror games.

1 Like

MyLifeForAiur I noticed that too :smiley:
Still, I am really thinking about the Magic 2015…the only thing i care about from this sale :smiley: Well, I have the weekend to decide :smiley:

1 Like

Carmageddon Max Damage is still too pricey :stuck_out_tongue:

ButtStallion said in Steam Halloween 2016 Sale is up!:

MyLifeForAiur I noticed that too :smiley:
Still, I am really thinking about the Magic 2015…the only thing i care about from this sale :smiley: Well, I have the weekend to decide :smiley:

I bought Five Nights are Freddy’s 2. Bought the first one when it was super popular and thought the game wasn’t as good as it was being hyped up to be. I’ll give the franchise another chance though.

I was weak…damn you Gaben.

1 Like

I want to buy games too :frowning:

1 Like

Katsuo “I won’t buy anything because nothing interests meeeee”
So are you interested now? :smiley:

Sweet, The Room Two was on the top of my wishlist. It’s on sale for 50% off it’s already cheap price. Easy purchase for me! Nothing else really jumped out at me. Happy candy day Exodus brethren.

1 Like

The only thing i wanted to buy: Carmageddon Maxdamage, but since i own Reincarnation, i have gotten that one for free as an update. So for everybody that owns Carmageddon Reincarnation, just look if Max Damage wasn´t already added to your library before buying it :slight_smile:

2 Likes

ButtStallion No I’m not because there are no games on sale that I like xD

Already asked a refund on Magic 2015. It looks like the “Special Edition” does not include the decks only a shitty ost…