2 Likes

Katsuo haha I wonā€™t really buy anything

I looked in for few games but meh

ShiftySatchmo I donā€™t believe you

Katsuo fire watch is tempting but nahhhh

1 Like

ShiftySatchmo Never heard of it XD
I hope winter sale will be better.

I own a little more than half the games on sale lol. I must like horror games.

1 Like

MyLifeForAiur I noticed that too :smiley:
Still, I am really thinking about the Magic 2015ā€¦the only thing i care about from this sale :smiley: Well, I have the weekend to decide :smiley:

1 Like

Carmageddon Max Damage is still too pricey :stuck_out_tongue:

ButtStallion said in Steam Halloween 2016 Sale is up!:

MyLifeForAiur I noticed that too :smiley:
Still, I am really thinking about the Magic 2015ā€¦the only thing i care about from this sale :smiley: Well, I have the weekend to decide :smiley:

I bought Five Nights are Freddyā€™s 2. Bought the first one when it was super popular and thought the game wasnā€™t as good as it was being hyped up to be. Iā€™ll give the franchise another chance though.

I was weakā€¦damn you Gaben.

1 Like

I want to buy games too :frowning:

1 Like

Katsuo ā€œI wonā€™t buy anything because nothing interests meeeeeā€
So are you interested now? :smiley:

Sweet, The Room Two was on the top of my wishlist. Itā€™s on sale for 50% off itā€™s already cheap price. Easy purchase for me! Nothing else really jumped out at me. Happy candy day Exodus brethren.

1 Like

The only thing i wanted to buy: Carmageddon Maxdamage, but since i own Reincarnation, i have gotten that one for free as an update. So for everybody that owns Carmageddon Reincarnation, just look if Max Damage wasnĀ“t already added to your library before buying it :slight_smile:

2 Likes

ButtStallion No Iā€™m not because there are no games on sale that I like xD

Already asked a refund on Magic 2015. It looks like the ā€œSpecial Editionā€ does not include the decks only a shitty ostā€¦

Seeing hard West for $12 my currency ($8usd ish) cheaper than the GMG VIP Priceā€¦ so tempted.

Sgt_T8ie
Iā€™ve played through the first (of eight) quests of Hard West. I really like it.

1 Like