Steam invites sent

I just sent a couple of invites to a couple of you. Namely, MysticHydro and BamBam , I ran across you two as friends in common with others and noticed I didn’t have you on my list.

Anyone else, that does not have me, my steam name is Polekatt, same as here.

In a group “gaming buddy” on steam you can find a lot of people from here and some which are on GT or come here :smiley:

3 Likes

ArsonSami

I’m in gaming buddy, but I completely did not think of going through there and making sure everyone there is actually friended! thanks!

1 Like

ArsonSami said in Steam invites sent:

In a group “gaming buddy” on steam you can find a lot of people from here and some which are on GT or come here :smiley:

Thanks for the reminder - I just went through & sent some friend requests out using the list there.

My Steam group is way better!

1 Like

teh_g If you amke me an admin it will be hahaha

teh_g If you amke me an admin it will be hahaha

I don’t think I can trust you.

teh_g Why not :confused:

teh_g Why not :confused:

I’ll do it when I get home I guess :D. I don’t do much with it now…

I just now had a chance to go through the Gaming Buddy and GX groups. I was surprised that out of 50 some people, I only had 14 of you as friends on steam.

So…mass invites sent. I basically sent an invite to everyone who I either recognized the real name or handle, or had a GX somewhere in their name or description.

hope you all put the name there together with the name here! :slight_smile:

and schlitty , how were we not friends on steam!! LOL

1 Like

Polekatt YAY I got an invite! :smiley:

1 Like

LetsGetIt1220 To be honest, I was kinda surprised at how many people I did not have as friends on steam, that I thought I did, simply because I guess I"m used to seeing them post on here. I’m sure I still missed some.

1 Like

Got my invite too. :slight_smile: :trophy:

1 Like