Steam sale makes me LOLLLL

The witness for $19.99! Oh wait, it’s part of humble monthly for $12.

ShiftySatchmo Yepp, I already started the game. Great experience with a friend and some beer. Especially after the first hour tutorial and complex puzzles. Wanted the game sooo long, Humble Monthy saved me :smiley:

1 Like

And it’s probably worth $0.12. /kappa

Katsuo I wouldn’t expect someone like you to enjoy puzzle​ games :wink:

1 Like

Katsuo Dont start to be smart now, it does not suit you :smiley:

I find it really funny XD Saw bunch of games on bundle star and some other places much cheaper than on steam XD Lets say Middle Earth SOM GOTY is 4.99$ and on steam is lol XD

Cheaper, yes…But we all have some negative experience with these sites and their keys. Random luck is always in place :smiley:

ShiftySatchmo I finished all the Pixel Puzzle games. What did you finish? Ha!

Buy on steam --> return shitty games. Bundles are usually jank anyway.

1 Like

gord0 Exactly. I have always 30-40-60 euro in my Steam Wallet. I buy the game, try it and maybe refund it. Done that more than I can remember. You will never refund a game bought on these sites. An alternative solution now, after the death of demos before game releases. Surely not the best way.

2 Likes

ButtStallion said in Steam sale makes me LOLLLL:

gord0 Exactly. I have always 30-40-60 euro in my Steam Wallet. I buy the game, try it and maybe refund it. Done that more than I can remember. You will never refund a game bought on these sites. An alternative solution now, after the death of demos before game releases. Surely not the best way.

Plus a lot of demos don’t reflect the final product (no matter how much they claim it does).

1 Like

gord0 I agree in general but if I’m confident that I’ll like a game (like the witness) I would rather just spend less money and get 5 other games with it.

2 Likes

ShiftySatchmo said in Steam sale makes me LOLLLL:

gord0 I agree in general but if in confident that I’ll like a game (like the witness) I would rather just spend less money and get 5 other games with it.

Even if they’re just shitware?

gord0 I can gift them to Katsuo obviously XD

2 Likes

ShiftySatchmo said in Steam sale makes me LOLLLL:

gord0 I can gift them to Katsuo obviously XD

I gift him good ones…otherwise it’s like “I just took a poop, want dibs before I flush?”.

1 Like

ShiftySatchmo You can but you never did! Ha!

gord0 he loves the poop. Someone has to

Katsuo said in Steam sale makes me LOLLLL:

ShiftySatchmo You can but you never did! Ha!

Uh I gave you a game from the last bundle I bought and you redeemed it hahaha. I also gave you some others from the bundles in the past like Black ops III multi

ShiftySatchmo Since when do you remember stuff like that? You’ve changed.

1 Like

Katsuo I’m working on my memory so I can always keep you guessing

1 Like