Steam sale makes me LOLLLL

Cheaper, yes…But we all have some negative experience with these sites and their keys. Random luck is always in place :smiley:

ShiftySatchmo I finished all the Pixel Puzzle games. What did you finish? Ha!

Buy on steam --> return shitty games. Bundles are usually jank anyway.

1 Like

gord0 Exactly. I have always 30-40-60 euro in my Steam Wallet. I buy the game, try it and maybe refund it. Done that more than I can remember. You will never refund a game bought on these sites. An alternative solution now, after the death of demos before game releases. Surely not the best way.

2 Likes

ButtStallion said in Steam sale makes me LOLLLL:

gord0 Exactly. I have always 30-40-60 euro in my Steam Wallet. I buy the game, try it and maybe refund it. Done that more than I can remember. You will never refund a game bought on these sites. An alternative solution now, after the death of demos before game releases. Surely not the best way.

Plus a lot of demos don’t reflect the final product (no matter how much they claim it does).

1 Like

gord0 I agree in general but if I’m confident that I’ll like a game (like the witness) I would rather just spend less money and get 5 other games with it.

2 Likes

ShiftySatchmo said in Steam sale makes me LOLLLL:

gord0 I agree in general but if in confident that I’ll like a game (like the witness) I would rather just spend less money and get 5 other games with it.

Even if they’re just shitware?

gord0 I can gift them to Katsuo obviously XD

2 Likes

ShiftySatchmo said in Steam sale makes me LOLLLL:

gord0 I can gift them to Katsuo obviously XD

I gift him good ones…otherwise it’s like “I just took a poop, want dibs before I flush?”.

1 Like

ShiftySatchmo You can but you never did! Ha!

gord0 he loves the poop. Someone has to

Katsuo said in Steam sale makes me LOLLLL:

ShiftySatchmo You can but you never did! Ha!

Uh I gave you a game from the last bundle I bought and you redeemed it hahaha. I also gave you some others from the bundles in the past like Black ops III multi

ShiftySatchmo Since when do you remember stuff like that? You’ve changed.

1 Like

Katsuo I’m working on my memory so I can always keep you guessing

1 Like

ShiftySatchmo Please stop working on your memory so I can actually use you to leech some nice quality games instead of these indie abominations.

1 Like

Katsuo I think i remember all the games he gave away and he probably doesnt have any clue XD ShiftySatchmo eat more fish oil papi XD

2 Likes

Katsuo hey I’ve given you nice games! MGS V for example.

1 Like

Arsononion I honestly forget every game I’ve ever got for you Sami hahaha

1 Like

Arsononion Fish oil XD
Yeah, Andy. You need more Omega 3 and Vitamin E

ShiftySatchmo That game is sooooooo 2015. Indie! Pixelated! Retro!

1 Like