Steam Summer Sale Ends Soon!

Shake out the last few pennies before it’s too late! Sale ends tomorrow at 10am PST.

I need to buy Epistory.

1 Like

teh_g I recommended it to PT and he seems to enjoy it.

teh_g you should buy me things too <3

ShiftySatchmo said in Steam Summer Sale Ends Soon!:

teh_g you should buy me things too <3

Like what?! Love?

1 Like

teh_g I heard you can’t buy me love

Yeah ends soon and not enough cash. Was a couple id like to get but will have to wait.

1 Like

ShiftySatchmo damn nothing to shake out of my wallet :frowning: … I can only dream 1,24 € DLC … next time maybe … when steam will have sale … till then I will play what i already have in my game list :smiley:

1 Like

I made few people happy few made me happy and now i’m broke XD I only bought myself 1 DLC XD

2 Likes

I gave too much and I received too much. I need to finish the games before my birthdayyyyy :frowning:

3 Likes

Mark2K77 Which dlc? I think I have a few € left on my card

1 Like

Dunja I can grab it if nothing else as well, I have 2 bucks left yet, just not enough for what I want lol

1 Like

Only0neKnight I spent too much on this sale and saved only a few euros, planned to buy portal but PeaceLeon beat me to it and got me both portal and portal 2 :smiley:

Dunja thank you very much!! But I will survive till next steam sale :slight_smile: I hope that same DLC will be again at same price

Mark2K77 Ill get you on next sale this one i’m completely empty XD

1 Like

ArsonSami same here :slight_smile: damn hardware and PC upgrade would be nice to have 50 € in wallet when Steam sale starts … but that is mission impossible XD

Mark2K77 What DLC was it bro? I will grab it for ya.

1 Like

I wanted to get the season pass for Elite Dangerous but just could not swing it. Oh well there is always the CHRISTmas sale.

Only0neKnight thank you very much :slight_smile: but as I told Dunja will survive till Christmas sale … would be wrong from me to expect from friends to buy me game when I’m broke :slight_smile: (I would feel from my perspective as a game snatching ninja). But I appreciate a gesture … I simply decided that i will go trough with my hardware upgrade so I did not spend a nickel on games … because the budget is very tight … What I hate on Steam is date for summer sale … why ?simply because in the whole region not only in my country, people receive their salary on a monthly basis, usually around 10 th or 15 th day of the month … So when Steam decide to have a damn sale we all here are broke :slight_smile: but that’s life

I spent absolutly nothing on this sale … have i won now anything?! XD

3 Likes