Steam / Valve news

“Sale” not something for “me”

Guess the new library is here. I’m a simple lists and minimalist type guy so it’s a bit of a mess to me. But I’m sure I’ll get around the quirks without much effort. I will say Steam seemed to be running a little wonky and hanging when I first launched it though.

Edit; oooo, I can finally search my own library by tags. That alone is worth the eyesore. You win this round Steam…

2 Likes

They’ll pull it off as far as bandwidth goes. PSN: slow as fuck. XBL: slow as as fuck. Nintendo: the slowest fuck. Steam: usually gigabit.

1 Like

They will win too if you can stream any game you have in your library.

3 Likes

A little tweak for the new Steam Library

Looks like the new discovery system is working

2 Likes

It doesn’t work for me but it’s mostly because I stopped looking for games on Steam ¯_(ツ)_/¯

3 Likes
2 Likes

Soon 5 games for $4.99

#SteamAutumnSale

1 Like

Steam Controller is 90% off. 13USD with shipping. I don’t need it for anything and it’ll probably collect dust but I always wanted to handle one and fiddle with the settings. So I grabbed it. :man_shrugging:

2 Likes

stinkin’ steam won’t let you nominate a game in two different categories. Even though it may apply!

1 Like

This sucks. I wanted one.

1 Like

You’ll have to hit ebay before the scalpers do.

1 Like

Welp. Glad I snagged one. I saw on Reddit some people were buying two of them just for the Steam proprietary dongle it uses. Guess the Knuckles controllers use the same dongle or something. And they cost a bunch. I dunno. I just wanted to fiddle with the customization for couch gaming.

1 Like

The controller is pretty nice, but the XBox Elite controller is so much better that I don’t use anything else.

I can see games that need a mouse-like experience (with the touchpad) being great with the Steam Controller.

2 Likes

I’m gonna definitely get the elite controller v2. That thing is sick. Does it come with the wireless dongle thing?

1 Like

No idea. I have the original one. I can’t rationalize buying the new one since my OG one works great.