Steam / Valve news

Bwaaaa! I got tired of waiting & bought the Elite Dangerous Horizons expansion… now 33% off.

Ah well never mind. I’d budgeted it & it just means I have to wait for next purchases.

1 Like

Nice addition commander. O7

1 Like

zmajuga Allows for planetary landings & free updates to the next season of Elite, so it was really a no-brainer for me. I’ve spent about 180hrs in game since I got my hands on a real HOTAS a couple of months ago. So it’s not like I’m not going to get my money’s worth :wink:

2 Likes

Sgt_T8ie I’ve sunk 128 hours. You’ll enjoy it. believe me. Especially when you visit Thargoid bases and crash sites. :smiley:

1 Like

zmajuga It’s what I’m doing, visiting all the attacked mega ships & Battlegroups. Haven’t picked up the main story mission for the Guardian site that sets it all off. To much fun being had doing my own thing!

1 Like

buttstallion said in Steam / Valve news:

The Steam Curator system is getting major upgrades | VG247

Meh, doesn’t change how I find games to add to my list. What want is for them to allow more than 12 tags to be excluded from my discovery queue. With only 12 it’s like having many holes in my roof but only 12 corks to plug them. And it’s raining shit.

1 Like

wow so many choices… I normally wait till Christmas but seems like 75% of my wishlist is on sale.

And if I remember correctly, last year they did this, and the prices were better in this one, than the winter sale. maybe.

2 Likes

buttstallion I think it’s actually a smart move for now, as with all the hacks and stolen BTC, among ETH lately, and not really reaching a plateau to give a good census where it will stand. I see a future where it will be a big part later, but just not seeing it at this time.

While initially difficult to verify, the dates have largely proven to be accurate, so we’re more confident than not that the Steam Winter Sale 2017 will run from December 21 to January 4. The first batch of deals usually begin to go live at around 6pm GMT.

Steam Winter Sale 2017 Starts Now!

2 Likes

buttstallion It bit me within an hour of getting home from work… dang thing… bleeding money again.

buttstallion you mean Steam wallet busting season :slight_smile:

buttstallion Nope nope nope thank god my wallet is empty… must hold out and not let any money touch this again this year!

meh, I must be getting old. I just see nothing on sale that I feel like spending money on.

that said, the few things I REALLY wanted, are not even on sale.

LOL

2 Likes

polekatt said in Steam / Valve news:

meh, I must be getting old. I just see nothing on sale that I feel like spending money on.

that said, the few things I REALLY wanted, are not even on sale.

LOL

Same.

2 Likes