Steam / Valve news

Join a “team”. Play games, earn achievements, boost team to win the race. If the team wins, they’ll get a game from the wishlist.

You have all the info on the steam store. So far I’m the last in terms of earning achievements. So that’s great!

To be specific, it’s 300 people from first place, 200 from second, and 100 from third (per day).

Complete disinterest.

You sucker. Help us poor, soulless bastards to win a trash game that we gonna hate until we die.

GURDON HAV MERCY PLS

1 Like

“Gurdon” bleu! lol

3 Likes

I think the only other thing is you get points for playing games and at 15,000 you get $5 off a purchase

1 Like

I think this would have made more sense if they just randomly assigned you a team.

1 Like

Or remove the damn doge

These sales and the games are just getting stupider and stupider. Every sale, I have even less interest than the one before.

I usually get things on sale, but now its more like, will I play this before the next sale? If so, get it, if not, then wait.

And I have no real incentive at all to play this race thing, I played the daylights out of the last one they had where random people won games, and I didn’t get nothing. LOL

As for what I’m thinking of buying, I’m playing a lot of dying light right now and liking it, so thinking of picking up the season pass on sale. Thinking of Gathering Storm since I like Civ6, and some Planet Coaster DLC since I like that, but honestly, even thought I love those games, I rarely play them because I haven’t got the time.

So deciding whether to get that stuff, or just save my money because I know for a fact I want Planet Zoo and the Outer Worlds, or whatever that game by Obsidian is called when they come out this fall.

I mean when you consider the odds of winning you actually probably have a better chance not being on the Corgi team

1 Like
3 Likes

It’s confused the hell out of me but to be fair I didn’t bother reading how to play. Looked like too much reading. I don’t know what I’m doing I just hit boost every now and then and level up my badge. Gained like 20 steam levels for doing nothing.

1 Like

I just click things it lets me click each day. I got 10k “points” and I supposedly get 5bucks off if I get 15k? Sounds fine with me. :man_shrugging:

1 Like
1 Like

“It should help make the Workshop less crowded, and provided Valve is as quick as it say it will be, it shouldn’t cause much hassle for creators.”

3 Likes

Remember when steam put a thing out about less regulation? :wink:

Sadly that had to be short lived with people started making scam games and probally mods that broke way to much lol

Meh

1 Like