Steam / Valve news

Game Skara is also a crypto trash. Luckily everyone abandoned it and I doubt anyone is playing that trash. It was also on Steam. Not sure if it is now.

1 Like

Finally, some good news. They were the best

Flash sales, more like…Trash sales kek

1 Like

No biggie to me. If I’m going to buy a game, I’m going to buy a game. If there’s a sale, so be it.

I love the flash sales, happy to see them back!

what I hate is websites like that one linked, that won’t let you read it unless you turn off adblocker. So I don’t know what the actual article said.

Another one. This is becoming the new jankware.

1 Like

The solution: Stop these crappy games from publishing on Steam, hundreds of these achievement hunter shits appears every day and nobody cares about it except 0,0001% of Steam users. There is no manpower to scan every shitty game like this, installing it on a separate pc, watching processes etc.

Don’t need man power for a virus scan…but yes quality control would be nice.

Man Power no… but HE-MAN power… we all need He-Man

2 Likes

I don’t think human QC would take much effort for valve. Because they can still automate saying no to infected games. Then for a single human, it would only take watching 4 seconds of the trailer to say no to asset flips and achievement hunters. Everything left over would most likely be legit games.

1 Like

Even the itch.io games are more legit than the ones from Steam. Disgusting, despicable and disappointing. I call it… the DDD situation

1 Like
1 Like

If I click this, will it explain why you posted it in steam/valve news?

Nah just read the preview for that. My response to Mili’s DDD

I never heard of that game but I need Valve to remake that game for next gen Steam indie client.

It was very dark and scary at the time

@Katsuo wants the D.

2 Likes

3 Likes

I’m too tired for reading beyond 1 paragraph. I’ll let youtubers tell me about this.