Storm/ + possible tornado in the area

At work today and and out of no where storm tore up the store. Also if you notice when you have no female employees = no screaming … just saying :stuck_out_tongue:

p3ssimist_gΛming said in /404:

At work today and and out of no where storm tore up the store. Also if you notice when you have no female employees = no screaming … just saying :stuck_out_tongue:

https://www.facebook.com/jason.tiemens.5/videos/152863551800931/

Thought i took more footage but looks like i hit stop record at the best stuff… sorry should of watched it before posting :confused:

2 Likes

p3ssimist_gΛming Also to mention to store will be reported. No safety gear, no flashlights, no generator. Even though the store got hit we all stayed late helped as much we can saving meat/ frozen items. No trucks were going come to us to store items so what we saved is what we could in the freezer and power wont be turned back on till late tomorrow. So might be a free day off. :smiley: … And no zombie’s were seen … as we know of if you wanted to know.

3 Likes

Well glad you and all the others were okay even if you take crappy video in the dark. :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Ub6 Sorry :frowning: Only way I can use my light on cell (Windows) so like neh upload a video lol

glad you are safe, man! looks like you have groceries and such?

We had a really really bad storm come through yesterday afternoon also. No tornadoes, but the wind got high enough that I actually moved away from the window. (my desk is right beside the window, so just sitting at my desk, I’m within arms reach of it, for reference)

Glad everyone is OK. Now watch out for The Myst. :smiley:

good to hear you are ok bro p3ssimist_gΛming stay safe man

Glad you are safe. What state are you from?

Sir_diealot Minnesota / And Thanks all everyone safe and sound was kind of fun to be honest lol

2 Likes

p3ssimist_gΛming I have family in OK and TX and they have had some very close calls with them. I would like to go chase them on day.

1 Like

Sir_diealot I’ve always wanted to do that too! Weather fascinates me.

1 Like

Polekatt said in Storm/ + possible tornado in the area:

Sir_diealot I’ve always wanted to do that too! Weather fascinates me.

There used to be a great website for watching chasers live but they did away with it this spring due to funding issues. It was run by Reed Timmer from that tornado chasing program that was on The Weather Channel. I sure do miss it.

its been 1 day…so how you doing ?! did that tornado passed ?! stay safe man

At least you had bad weather. We never get any in Monticello. It just goes around us as if we are the plague…

Evilzlegend Happened to us the last few summers. Hell I think the last big storm up there was when we lived in Big Lake, When we got home just in time for that tornado / straight line winds fucked up the whole area.