Streamers?

Which ones of you are regular streamers? Can you link your channel here?

I am looking to add a sidebar with some streamers on it that will show when people are streaming.

teh_g https://beam.pro/p3ssimist-gaming

3 Likes

p3ssimist_gΛming Hmmmm, I don’t know if I can add that. I think Twitch is the only one that works in the fancy sidebar I was going to use. Does that site have embeds I can share?

I streamed something once. I tried to make a habit of it, but the wife thinks when I’m in front of the computer it’s the perfect time to get me to do stiffs around the house. Quite counter productive.

2 Likes

p3ssimist_gΛming said in Streamers?:

teh_g https://beam.pro/p3ssimist-gaming

Just kidding, there is another widget I could use for Beam.

You know mine, but I stream irregularly hehgegagagatogogoog

ShiftySatchmo Going to stream of me kicking your ass in Rocket League while you stream your lost. :smiley:

1 Like

p3ssimist_gΛming no way, I have sYnCroSis to protect meeee

2 Likes

ShiftySatchmo this is true

1 Like

sYnCroSis :smiley: Was fun, My bro and I will pick this match back up after bit more practice. :slight_smile:

1 Like

p3ssimist_gΛming fun indeed. ShiftySatchmo your honor is safe for now :slight_smile:

2 Likes

sYnCroSis said in Streamers?:

p3ssimist_gΛming fun indeed. ShiftySatchmo your honor is safe for now :slight_smile:

My heroooo

1 Like

I will be streaming regulary from now on :smiley: https://www.twitch.tv/sudekii
not the best quality and also not the best english hahaha but well i`ll be here
right now streaming Punch out <3

3 Likes

demons6i6x - I feel you. Used to have a stream schedule then by some miracle all chores/errands are at the same exact times. :slight_smile:

Not a quality stream.
Open for suggestions on what’s lacking in my stream.
No fixed schedule.
Beware viewers (if there are any) I play games badly. :slight_smile:

1 Like

jCARS said in Streamers?:

najrazaele

Got you added!

1 Like

jCARS najrazaele

I just watched you for a bit, took a break from work and you were playing some GTAV.

good show, enjoyed it! You made me laugh, with your leopard underpants in that heist meeting. :rofl:

got to go back to work now. Your stream looked good though

1 Like

Polekatt said in Streamers?:

jCARS najrazaele

I just watched you for a bit, took a break from work and you were playing some GTAV.

good show, enjoyed it! You made me laugh, with your leopard underpants in that heist meeting. :rofl:

got to go back to work now. Your stream looked good though

Thanks! Glad I made you laugh. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Add me as well, I will start streaming soon!

2 Likes

I’m not a regular stream everything guy but lately, after being laughed at by a certain transplanted Croatian for dying 20 times in the same spot (29 deaths before clearing the spot), i started streaming my Mass Effect Trilogy insanity play through. I’m a bit into ME3 but you should be able to watch from the start as i think twitch keeps previous streams for 14 days.

3 Likes

I added both of you!

2 Likes