Summit Ridge?

Excellent timing since I plan to upgrade next summer

ShiftySatchmo Yep! Depending on price, I may wait that long and bypass the APU’s… worse comes to worse ill get the high end motherboard and a APU till I can save for this great 8 core 16 thread CPU.

1 Like

Gorkie said in Summit Ridge?:

ShiftySatchmo Yep! Depending on price, I may wait that long and bypass the APU’s… worse comes to worse ill get the high end motherboard and a APU till I can save for this great 8 core 16 thread CPU.

Yep! I’m doing a slow upgrade. Reusing everything besides mobo, cpu and ram. No need for me to upgrade the rest yet.

ShiftySatchmo Yea, everything but Mobo/Ram/CPU as well I will have a R9 290X 4gb coming up by November soon as I have the cash to pay… So its one less thing ill need. Besides this coming month ill probally grab my Cougar Turbines & Fan Controller as long as I have the funds as well.

2 Likes

I don’t plan to upgrade for the next century XD

Arsononion Well I need to, using this godavari isnt helping really cause of all the new games with high grade specs lol

Gorkie My pc is shit too but life and family is more important than that :smiley:

Arsononion Your PC ain’t shit.

Arsononion Can’t be worse then this APU… can it?

Arsononion Well, im single and only pay for my self… so I can start saving up a little at a time

Gorkie oh i agree :smiley: