Syndrome

So this is my next game. It’s a first person horror game on a spaceship. It’s got this early 2000s look to the graphics. Feels nostalgic somehow. Normally I’m not into horror games, but this one has shooting so I’ll give it a shot.

Because of the graphics style it hits 1440p60 max settings easily. Crossfire or no crossfire.

Will post more later!

Reminds me of doom 3. Let us know if it’s any good

It’s not so shooty shooty as the trailer would indicate. Still seems to have me drawn in though, but it seems like more of a nostalgia hook so far.

1 Like

Just beat it! It’s pretty indi-ish. Story is garbage. The only good bit that kept me going was the challenge of completing the goals and the nostalgia of early 2000s graphics.

1 Like

Though, Katsuo would be proud!

1 Like

gord0 he won’t be proud until 100% He’s a jerk like that

1 Like

shiftysatchmo said in Syndrome:

gord0 he won’t be proud until 100% He’s a jerk like that

At least this game does achievements correctly. I got all but one of them just playing normally. That last achievement is for reading all crew logs (found on pads throughout the game). I read all the ones I ran into, so I simply missed a few. None of the achievements are for things that one would never do unless they looked up how to get it.

1 Like

gord0 then you will also enjoy the achievements for hellblade if/when you play it (please do play it)

gord0 then you will also enjoy the achievements for hellblade if/when you play it (please do play it)

It’s on the list, not sure how long till I’ll get to it though.

gord0 you should add it. it’s freaking awesome.

gord0 you should add it. it’s freaking awesome.

I mean it is in the list. Has been for a while.

1 Like

gord0 I read that as “not on”. Too many beers XD