TeamSpeak 3 Server

Todd is going to bring down his TS3 server at some point, so I have spun up one that can be used.

The address is “ts.gamingexodus.com”.

Connecting should be as easy as Connections -> Connect, then putting in the server address.

0_1468344973495_upload-cd9875c3-50c8-4e97-99b1-2f7354dccb42

Same Password?

MeFFFlenn said in TeamSpeak 3 Server:

Same Password?

No password. If needed, I can add one later.

1 Like

teh_g Seems to work! Well Done Geran! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Top man!

1 Like

LetsGetIt1220 said in TeamSpeak 3 Server:

Top man!

I try :D. I figure I can use the dedicated server I bought for something

1 Like

All set, thanks.

Oh yeah, this one.

2 Likes

So it still exists?! XD

1 Like

TeamSpeak will probably be dying, unless people have a real, deep attachment to it.

teh_g What no … we are using it nearly daily :frowning:

PeaceLeon said in TeamSpeak 3 Server:

teh_g What no … we are using it nearly daily :frowning:

I setup a Discord server to use. I can keep the TS3 server if people like it, but Discord should cover the voice end.

teh_g Discord is shit … it never works stable

PeaceLeon we’ve been using it for a couple of weeks with no issues. Give it a shot

ShiftySatchmo I gave that tool so many chances and always the same problems … after a while at least one had issues with the tool, random disconnects, quality drops … I really hate the tool and I’m done with it. If you don’t want to host the TS anymore no problem, I can host a TS, but I won’t change to discord.

1 Like

PeaceLeon that’s up to teh_g but I assume he would be fine with someone taking over the TS server

PeaceLeon said in TeamSpeak 3 Server:

ShiftySatchmo I gave that tool so many chances and always the same problems … after a while at least one had issues with the tool, random disconnects, quality drops … I really hate the tool and I’m done with it. If you don’t want to host the TS anymore no problem, I can host a TS, but I won’t change to discord.

Weird, I haven’t heard of those kinds of problems! Was that on the web app or the actual app?

I’ve got no problem with people hosting things! Let me see what my server host says and get back to you.

teh_g Had the same issues with the web and the desktop app on several discord servers. Some where hosted private, some where hosted on dedicated servers. And I’m not the only one who had the problems, that is also the reason why some friends of me who switched to discord switched back to teamspeak. Always when we played CS:GO together at least one of the team got disconnected during the match … and that really sucks.

I am going to fix the TS3 server. I did migrate to a smaller server, and I thought the big one would stay up until the end of the month. Looks like they brought it down. I should be able to spin something up today.

2 Likes

This server will stay up now. I just fixed it after moving to a smaller dedicated server.

2 Likes