Teh g -- January 2017 Gamer Challenge

Just beat Oceanhorn. It was a pretty good game. Sort of like an isometric Zelda style game. I’d give it a 6/10 on the GX review score.

The controls were a little wonky at times. The voice acting wasn’t great. I also have no idea why the way the last boss worked worked… BUT, overall, not too bad.

Beat another game before I have to leave for my flight :smiley:

Just beat Bleed (thanks ShiftySatchmo). It is a fun arcade style scroller / shooter. Pretty short for the main story. There are a lot of extra modes you can play as well.

teh_g glad you enjoyed it

1 Like

Beat Digimon: Cyber Sleuth for PS4. It was pretty fun, way longer than I thought it would be. I really enjoyed the battle mechanic and the idea of the evolution / de-evolution. I only got a little annoyed when you had to send the Digimon for training to grind up some stats…

2 Likes

teh_g I really hope you’ll play Digimon World: Next Order. Looks so good \o/

Katsuo said in teh g -- January 2017 Gamer Challenge:

teh_g I really hope you’ll play Digimon World: Next Order. Looks so good \o/

It does look good! I don’t know if I should buy another game, I have so many in my backlog… I Am Setsuna has been tempting me too…

1 Like

teh_g Ohhhhhhh. Then go with I Am Setsuna. It looks great! Finish the shorter games first! That’s what I did. I have now only a few indie games left to finish and my backlog is clean as…whatever the cleanest thing is!

1 Like