Teh g -- July Gamer Challenge

Just finished Epistory.

Edit: This was an absolutely beautiful game. The artwork and sound design were wonderful. There were some extremely challenging portions, but it was overall fun. Definitely interesting to attack things by having to type words. Not sure if it helped with my overall typing, but it definitely seemed that way. Highly recommend you pick it up. It had an interesting story, great artwork, and a cool new gameplay system.

ShiftySatchmo Did you finish Epistory? Of course not :palm_tree:

1 Like

Katsuo said in teh g -- July Gamer Challenge:

ShiftySatchmo Did you finish Epistory? Of course not :palm_tree:

I have at least 200% more life than teh_g so it’s not fair

1 Like

ShiftySatchmo Life? Who needs life when you have games?!

3 Likes

Katsuo thats what i say everyday of my life :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

Alex

Finished Starcraft II: Legacy of the Void. No idea if it counts as “DLC” or a full game.

Anyway. I am terrible at RTS games. I can’t do any kind of uber micro. I have a deep love for them though, because it is fun building things. Legacy of the Void had some awesome missions, and finally finished out the Starcraft story. In typical Blizzard fashion, the game is well done, tells a good story, and is overall a fun game. There are definitely some hard pieces to it, and much to my chagrin I had to lower it down to easy mode on some of the defense missions. I think I could have beaten them eventually, but I wanted to get through the story part.

1 Like

jCARS said in /404:

Finished NG+ Dark Souls III. Onto NG++.

You should probably make your own gamer challenge topic (this is for teh_g)

2 Likes

jCARS Listen to ShiftySatchmo . Sometimes he can say smart stuff!

2 Likes