THANK YOU GERAN (TehG) !!! THANK YOU GX

Actually I don’t know whether I should say this, but I feel like shouting it aloud.

THANK YOU… THANKS A LOT. I dont believe in thanks or sorry or anything when it comes to friendship, but for this one I dont have words. For the help I did for community teh_g has gifted me $60 :slight_smile: I refused it a lot of time when he asked me to take something from him. At last I said okay, but I never thought he would be sending me a this much money. I accepted that offer thinking he will only send me a $10 or so. But he just stunned me there.

I really have a lot need for money, but why I don’t take money from friends is because I never feel to do so. Because I see no pleasure in doing that and I never see what I do as a help to people around me. Many of my friends and my Mother always say everyone will take advantage of my that thought. Even my lovely friend Alex has suggested me once that I shouldn’t be thinking so good like that because there are many who may use me when they know this. But :smiley: I can’t change some of my thoughts like this hehe.

Love you all my friends. I never get such a support from friends for the love I give, though I never wanted anything in return.

I will be somewhere here lol not all the time because my college days are being so tough now a days. A lot of exams and a lot to study. I hardly get time to come here friends, but I manage to check almost all the day. If you ever need any support from me feel free to message me here.

Wish you all a great life
Your Loving Friend & brother

vijaydasr said in /404:

Actually I don’t know whether I should say this, but I feel like shouting it aloud.

THANK YOU… THANKS A LOT. I dont believe in thanks or sorry or anything when it comes to friendship, but for this one I dont have words. For the help I did for community teh_g has gifted me $60 :slight_smile: I refused it a lot of time when he asked me to take something from him. At last I said okay, but I never thought he would be sending me a this much money. I accepted that offer thinking he will only send me a $10 or so. But he just stunned me there.

I really have a lot need for money, but why I don’t take money from friends is because I never feel to do so. Because I see no pleasure in doing that and I never see what I do as a help to people around me. Many of my friends and my Mother always say everyone will take advantage of my that thought. Even my lovely friend Alex has suggested me once that I shouldn’t be thinking so good like that because there are many who may use me when they know this. But :smiley: I can’t change some of my thoughts like this hehe.

Love you all my friends. I never get such a support from friends for the love I give, though I never wanted anything in return.

I will be somewhere here lol not all the time because my college days are being so tough now a days. A lot of exams and a lot to study. I hardly get time to come here friends, but I manage to check almost all the day. If you ever need any support from me feel free to message me here.

Wish you all a great life
Your Loving Friend & brother

Geran is a very nice guy.

2 Likes

That’s awesome vijaydasr. Glad to see teh_g do such a nice thing for you as you definitely deserve it!

At the end of the day, if you didn’t create logos for people/friends, they would have to buy them from someone else so do make sure to charge a little bit for your time as it is well worth it :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Glad I can help out! You definitely put effort into them and I would have had to pay otherwise, so I definitely think I underpaid. Especially for how much I hassled you.

I am happy that we can hang out here and we brought some of the awesome people over from GTribe. Looking forward to more people and awesome posts.

4 Likes

teh_g lol you didn’t hassle me at all. Even if you hassle I would enjoy that as I love it coming from friends :smiley: You all can find me whenever you need me :slight_smile: If I am capable, I would sure do what you ask me. :slight_smile: :thumbsup_tone1:

2 Likes