Thanks for No Man's Sky!!!

My sweetie pie cousin, sYnCroSis, sent me this little surprise today :open_mouth:

Will be interested to hear your impressions. Seems to be a very polarising game.

1 Like

Sgt_T8ie said in Thanks for No Man's Sky!!!:

Will be interested to hear your impressions. Seems to be a very polarising game.

I’m sure I’ll enjoy it if I approach it a certain way

1 Like

Last time something my cousin gave me was…well, nothing XD
Hope you’ll have fun!

3 Likes

Katsuo hahahahaha i remember that my cousing got me the ps2 no, i invited him to go to the movies cause there was a promo like 50% from 10am to 12pm and if i don’t go outside i will die just from stress.

Enjoy it, lot of people are after this one!

1 Like

Adopt me to your family. :man_dancing_tone1: Congratulations Space Boy! :medal:

1 Like

I remember asking for this game. Now it is coming out after I bought it and waited ever so patiently to play but I am at our Lake now enjoying life without a computer.

So relaxing.

OKAY FINE! I am at the lake yes but only because my GPU is NFG and if I did not go MIA I would be crying. Lol

Enjoy it my friend I will (not) see you in space…ever. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Lucky you :smiley:
Enjoy. :alien:

1 Like

Ub6 Yeah you didn’t wait for me! I still owe you a game… hmm… what to get you…

2 Likes

sYnCroSis said in Thanks for No Man's Sky!!!:

A new gpu apparently XD

Be sure to keep us updated, and that goes for anybody else with the title too! I’m trying my best to be very patient with purchasing this one and see how the cookie crumbles with everything like patch pace and such. Especially interested with how it runs on PC as well, been waiting for that info while reading a bunch of console experiences. Have fun out there!

2 Likes

schlitty said in Thanks for No Man's Sky!!!:

Be sure to keep us updated, and that goes for anybody else with the title too! I’m trying my best to be very patient with purchasing this one and see how the cookie crumbles with everything like patch pace and such. Especially interested with how it runs on PC as well, been waiting for that info while reading a bunch of console experiences. Have fun out there!

I played for an hour last night. Seems to run fine for me maxed out at 4k. I get a tiny bit of stuttering on initial loads so that’s something they’ll probably patch. Otherwise, it’s quite pleasant.

It’s a chill game, and the planet I started on is very cool looking with lots of caves to explore and whatnot. There was something called atlas that triggered some narrative, which was intriguing. I assume it’s the plot thread you pull as you go.

I plan to play an hour here and there over the course of a year, and I think that’s a good way for me to enjoy it without getting bored. It was pretty relaxing, actually! I think people, as usual, are being a little too harsh on it. I also think this game would have greatly benefitted from early access on steam to work some of the issues out and get some community feedback on gameplay and such.

Overall, so far I can see myself enjoying the game for a while. Oh, and I love that distance to way points is measured in real time instead of in game distance. I wish all open world games did that! Now I know if it will take me one minute or 10 to get somewhere.

3 Likes

sYnCroSis said in Thanks for No Man's Sky!!!:

I did not, and you should thank me. I got it for cheaper than it is now. :smiley:

As for a game… what ever. You have done lots for our old community and new save your pennies because they are not always easy to come by (trust me I know… a true riches to almost rags here).

Spreading this game out was the way to go. I just played for an hour or so after a few weeks of not playing and it was great! Playing a little at a time keeps it from feeling repetitive and the game is a great stress reliever.

1 Like

Oh yeah, and it runs better now too thanks to whatever patches they released.

1 Like

ShiftySatchmo How much did they pay you to say that?? jk <3

3 Likes