Thanks master Todd :D

Tood just gifted me a game and I am very thankful for that ! Thank you bro again ! I have 3.54 eurs on my steam so if someone wants a game let me know ! :smiley: Thanks again bro ! <3

ArsonSami No problem I knew it was something you regret saying no to in the past!

So which game was it?

1 Like

Alex I’ll leave it up to Sami if he wants to answer that. I know he had to leave, so it may be a bit before he responds.

1 Like

I really hate you Sami

3 Likes

ShiftySatchmo Believe it or not but I kinda hate him as well

2 Likes

ShiftySatchmo If it’s any consolation he was extremely torn about accepting it! :slight_smile: I just have a silver forked tongue! Why do you think I got all of you to leave so easily! :smiley:

2 Likes

I got Arma 3 <^Thanks again

3 Likes

ArsonSami down vote out of spite

1 Like

ShiftySatchmo I downvoted it myself just for the lols ? XD

2 Likes

Katsuo What you and ShiftySatchmo want from meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee i took Battlefield 1 and traded few games with Mili Vanili and Todd gave me a game too :aerial_tramway: and Jon said he wil lget my birthday gift too XD and that is enough for me XD

1 Like

ArsonSami you didn’t take BF1 you said no and I got a refund lol

ShiftySatchmo Thats awesome ! :smiley: Saved you some dollas :smiley:

ShiftySatchmo I didn’t want to create a lovers spat, but yes Andrew he took a gift from someone else! It’s not you! It’s him. He just… it was the right time the right place and it just all sort of happened naturally! :astonished: :smiley:

Spinalfailed haha I was grumpy because I gave him that same game like hours before and he rejected the steam gift. So either he likes me too much for me to spend money on him or he thinks I’m going to hold it over his head haha

1 Like

ShiftySatchmo I gave him the option to refuse and he was torn. I think its become some sort of game between you and him now!

1 Like

Spinalfailed beats me. I’m just going to spam him with videos and screenshots of me having a blast in BF1 so he cries. It will be the sweetest revenge. (He rejected that game too)

1 Like

ShiftySatchmo He, sir, is a dumbass! haha

3 Likes

Spinalfailed I agree. Infinite upvote!

3 Likes

Yeah I have to agree that he is a dumbass… someone gifts me BF1 I take it and say thank you ever so much kind person… and run and start counting the days. Silly guy.

2 Likes