that good?

was thinking to buy a gpu but now i am thinking i am gonna buy a ps4 this year maybe

dante Get both ; ]

1 Like

gord0 i am not rich man :3

dante said in that good?:

gord0 i am not rich man :3

Either will be fun.

I am going to play this on my pro so harrrrd

Yeah, if you go ps4, get a pro. It’s the only way to get 60fps in some games.

1 Like

katsuo I never really thought about what it would be like to work on one thing for five years and then have millions of people critique it. Must be intense haha.

1 Like

shiftysatchmo I can tell you from experience, whenever I take the stage at a body building competition and people comment on the tiny vein that runs through my right nipple, I cry like a baby every time… it took me seven long years to develop that nipple vein…seven long nipple years

1 Like

syncrosis I think the closest I’ve come is when I have to hold my poop all day because of meetings and then I poop at home and my family screams and runs away from the smell. I guess that’s a pretty similar sense of accomplishment.

shiftysatchmo said in that good?:

syncrosis I think the closest I’ve come is when I have to hold my poop all day because of meetings and then I poop at home and my family screams and runs away from the smell. I guess that’s a pretty similar sense of accomplishment.

Definitely something that happens.

1 Like

I’ll pretend I never read these comments. Enough internet for today.

5 Likes

Nipples aside… The game is pretty amazing so far. I had ordered the GoW Pro bundle a while back. Console design is meh, but the controller is super nice and you get the game, effectively saving $60. It’s a great mix of all things you want in a game and looks REALLY nice too. I’m not far in, but I get the “10s” so far.

noonan ditto, game is incredible. Very excited to see where the journey goes.

syncrosis I’ll get this some day, I swear.

1 Like

Ok I played this game for 6.5 hours yesterday. I never play that much in one day anymore besides rare multiplayer occasions. The game is like a drugggggg.

1 Like

Beat the game. It’s amazing. I like it so much I’m playing the rest of the side stuff end game style, which is a rare thing for me to do.

2 Likes