The Banner Saga 3 Kickstarter

They will only send it on launch day. They sent out an email today with an update about it.

1 Like

@teh_g you can now claim your steam key on pledgemanager.com. 2 hours until the game unlocks on Steam.

Starting it in an hour :stuck_out_tongue:

I canā€™t wait to get home and play.

1 Like

I activated it but still never played part 2 haha

1 Like

I got mine and activated it. Iā€™m not a loser and actually played the second one.

2 Likes

I had to download the second game just to have the save files in my documents and then uninstall it. After that you can import your saves from 2 to 3 :smiley:

1 Like

I deleted part 1 before it had cloud saves and lost the fileā€¦luckily I forget what I chose

More than 5 hours in the new game I can say, The Banner Saga 3 is awesome. Carried over so much decision. The fights are still hard, the new wave fights especially, interesting new addition, I almost got beaten af just because I was greedy. The story so far is great, everything else the same quality which is good because I love it. So I recommend starting it over. 3x10 hours.

1 Like

Like I should play 1 again first? Itā€™s going to take me like 5 years to beat all 3.

30 hours of gameplay in 5 years? Damn you are fast :smiley: Do you have a job or something? :smiley:

1 Like

Damn, beat the game and got the worse ending. :smiley: Or I think it isā€¦Hard to imagine an ever darker ending :smiley: Amazing game.

1 Like