The Division 2

This looks interesting (kind of interesting) but massive hmm they always screw something up… TD was more collection of bugs than a game … till this day they never invested time to repair important stuff … so they added shitload of cosmetics … instead of solving game play problems … and of course video from E3 2013 was beautified and tidy but game even today does not look or feel like that … So i smell a lots of massive bullshits in this (pun intended)

1 Like

The game is being developed by 3 studios I think. I think it’s gonna be greattttt

same as the first one same studios same crap … sunk 2.4K hours of my life in first game so I will not fall on marketing bullshit … … best example of ubisoft virus with featured bugs is this xD

I can’t watch the vid until I get home but will it have a single player offline campaign this time?

It’s an MMO

I can dream lol

yeah it does have a kind of single player part or PvE … just it is not single player friendly … at least in The Division mission like Incursions or with legendary or heroic difficulty are impossible to play solo … also if you don’t like to grind hahah you will waste 50-100 hours just to finish story mode … since this is not exactly new game (by my opinion this should be just DLC for The Division) but some fooker in massive decided to grab more money xD if you have 8$ go buy TD see if you like game then think about this ( or you can register for free beta) … also it is MMO / RPG type of game (looter shooter) with endless grinding … so if you don’t like grinding skip it … currently looks promising but this time I will wait to see final product and reviews coz massive as developer screwed The Division to the FUBAR state … last update nerfed all gear sets available in game (it is like big fuck you to all players) …

1 Like

Yeh… I’m not touching this game.

2 Likes

More like the division poo, amiright?

1 Like

No you’re not right

Instead of wondering about this game you should be playing god of war

It’s already on my list.

1 Like

The Division 2 is 3 euro right now on Uplay and Epic Store.

3 Likes

So you have it on collection? Are you ready to play with me?

Not the entire collection, just the base game, played it for a time, i am around lvl 10 if i remember correctly. I put it on pause, not really my kind of game, i dont play multiplayers. The graphics are pretty good, the shooting was fun for a time but i am not sure i will ever continue.

1 Like

this is team played game … even when you just PvE missions … if you wish to play you know where to find me :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Unrelated to this topic, but this was your first post in TWO YEARS! WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN?!

4 Likes

Good question … I ask myself the same … last two years I’m in Ireland … and I always work in night shift so I didn’t have too much time for life also I become a father of one little boy nearly 2 years ago … so I had even less time for myself and for life as a gamer xD… Basically my work time makes my life totally antisocial :slight_smile:

night-shift-workers-on-holiday-joke

2 Likes