The ever shrinking me.

Me 2015 and me now. I am down from between 450-465 (204.117-210.92 kg) and weighed in at 240 (108.862 kg) even this morning. Still have between 40-60 lbs. (18.1437-27.2155 kg) to go.

Sir_diealot good job!

1 Like

Congrats!

1 Like

Wow, awesome to see the process every time, great job! That 20-30 kg is nothing after these 2 years. Keep up the good work and don’t give up, you are my diet hero :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Awesome friend. :smiley: You’re an inspiration to me. I’m about to start the process myself when spring kicks in. Need to cut 14 kg of my weight.

:thumbsup_tone1: :thumbsup_tone1: :thumbsup_tone1: :thumbsup_tone1: :thumbsup_tone1:

1 Like

You are doing awesome!

1 Like

milkywayman said in The ever shrinking me.:

Sir_diealot good job!
Thanks

teh_g said in The ever shrinking me.:

Congrats!

Thanks bud.

ButtStallion said in The ever shrinking me.:

Wow, awesome to see the process every time, great job! That 20-30 kg is nothing after these 2 years. Keep up the good work and don’t give up, you are my diet hero :stuck_out_tongue:

Thanks bud, not intent to stop. Those pictures look horrible here, not sure why they showed up so big.

Zmajuga said in The ever shrinking me.:

14 kg

You can do it dude.

Wow great stuff! You must feel awesome :slight_smile:

1 Like

ShiftySatchmo said in The ever shrinking me.:

Wow great stuff! You must feel awesome :slight_smile:

Yes I do though I have had a bad month as far as pain goes because the ins. says it will no longer pay for my pain killers and I can’t afford them.