The Keyboard...has arrived.

First, I know I’ve said thank you already a few hundred times, but I just gotta say it again, along with some photos!

It is amazing. Thank you MUCH to Andrew, Jason, Ben, Jon and Geran… This is a truly amazing gift and I will never forget.

I feeling happy man seeing you happy. :smiley:

3 Likes

Wohoooo enjoy mate :smiley:

2 Likes

p3ssimist_gΛming

It’s SO nice, I love it so much. It’s 3:18am in the morning and I’m still up, enjoying the smooth clickity clacks of this keyboard.
It makes typing an absolute joy.

AND THOSE LIGHTING EFFECTS ARE OFF THE HOOK!! LOL ! :smiley:

1 Like

Gutter Happy for you bro. and you know that I always said stay positive to you :slight_smile: because I believe that everything has got the perfect time for it :slight_smile:

I am waiting for about 8 years hehe still not even a sad thing struck my mind being not able to have all good gadgets around us. :smiley: Soon after a few more years may be I will amaze everyone with a perfect rig I think.

Really happy to see you jumping of joy mate :slight_smile: Enjoy the clickety sound yeah lol :smiley: XD

2 Likes

vijaydasr

Yes, I am jumping for joy. Good things don’t typically happen for me.

Check out the video of the keyboard’s lighting effects in action: My new keyboard

2 Likes

Congratulations my friend! I am really happy for you!

2 Likes

Alex thanks :slight_smile:

1 Like

Gutter Great keyboard, hope it will serve you well. And to be honest I think the best of the delivery is the card xD

2 Likes

Awesome dude! Gameon! :smiley:

2 Likes

Gutter It will happen from now onwards :wink: Always in my thoughts :slight_smile:

2 Likes

vijaydasr

You’ve been such a great friend Vijay. Glad we met, and thanks for always having kind words for me.
I wish the best for you as well buddy.

:video_game:

2 Likes

That’s cool and very nice guys. Hope it serves you for a long time.

3 Likes

Gutter Anytime friend :slight_smile: I always try to be a good friend for everyone :slight_smile:

1 Like

Glad you like it!

1 Like

Awesome stuff, hope you enjoy it :smiley:

1 Like

Yayyy!!! This is great!

looking good :smiley:

I am still sticking with FUCK THAT KEYBOARD! Destroyer of websites that thing is! lmao

1 Like