The Last Guardian Review Dump

7.5/10

ShiftySatchmo And I was wrong but close

9/10

Katsuo said in The Last Guardian Review Dump:

ShiftySatchmo And I was wrong but close

What do you mean? Never mind I see haha

1 Like

Believe it or not, Katsuo IGN gave lower than Polygon.

7/10

ShiftySatchmo LOL…they don’t like the camera and that’s bad for them? XD
Polygon gave 9.0 for FF15. Just sayin’ :stuck_out_tongue:

That seems to be the general range. 7 to 9 depending on how the reviewer felt about being patient with the realistic animal AI (some of them never had pets hehe).

ShiftySatchmo LOL…they don’t like the camera and that’s bad for them? XD
Polygon gave 9.0 for FF15. Just sayin’ :stuck_out_tongue:

It’s weird that some complain about the camera and others don’t mention it at all.

Katsuo that being said, I expect bad camera angles from Team ICO haha

ShiftySatchmo Look at their score XD

Katsuo pfff who reads them haha

Katsuo Digital trends gave it 4/10. WHAT IS WRONG WITH PEOPLE?! XD
Who cares about camera angles and controls. If the story is good and interesting, then it’s a good gameeeeeeeee.

ShiftySatchmo And I replied to myselfffff

1 Like

Katsuo Digital trends gave it 4/10. WHAT IS WRONG WITH PEOPLE?! XD
Who cares about camera angles and controls. If the story is good and interesting, then it’s a good gameeeeeeeee.

Eh it’s all subjective. Some people will probably like the controls and camera. I care about the puzzles and the story. Also, these games usually have awesome soundtracks.

ShiftySatchmo I watched an hour of gameplay when PewDiePie was streaming it. From the looks of it, TLG looks great. The puzzles are a bit too easy but I guess that’s the tutorial thingy so it had to be easy. Hopefully it will be a bit more challenging later on. And the camera/controls looked also good. Not sure why the hell are they complaining xD

1 Like

ShiftySatchmo I watched an hour of gameplay when PewDiePie was streaming it. From the looks of it, TLG looks great. The puzzles are a bit too easy but I guess that’s the tutorial thingy so it had to be easy. Hopefully it will be a bit more challenging later on. And the camera/controls looked also good. Not sure why the hell are they complaining xD

I’ll see how it is soon! I am ready for the tears…or maybe I’m not ready

1 Like

ShiftySatchmo said in The Last Guardian Review Dump:

I hope it sucks so you can swap it with FF15 \o/

1 Like

I would play this until the end even it were the worst game of all time.

1 Like

I would play this until the end even it were the worst game of all time.

Fanboy!

1 Like

Katsuo haha the fact that they were able to get the coding done the way they envisioned to have Trico behave like a real animal is amazing on its own.

1 Like