The Last Of Us Remastered

PeaceLeon They are also on my to play list!

Thread resurrection! This is my next game! I can already tell it’s just uncharted meets post-apocalyptic, so I already know how good it’s going to be. Currently it’s at v1.09 which gives me 2 1080p options (excluding the 30fps options):
–Supersampled 1800p, really good shadows, and target 60fps
–1080p, high quality shadows, solid 60fps

I chose the second. It’s so nice having an almost modern framerate on a console game at the same time as having a photo-realistic art style!!

Will post more later!

2 Likes

gord0 I started playing the remaster with PeaceLeon aaaaaaaand that’s about it. xD
From what I played, the game is soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo good. I’m waiting for the price to drop so I can purchase it. It’s a bit pricey to be honest.

katsuo said in The Last Of Us Remastered:

gord0 I started playing the remaster with PeaceLeon aaaaaaaand that’s about it. xD
From what I played, the game is soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo good. I’m waiting for the price to drop so I can purchase it. It’s a bit pricey to be honest.

When’s the last time you looked? Right now it’s $29.99 cad and it comes with the Left Behind dlc.

gord0 said in The Last Of Us Remastered:

When’s the last time you looked? Right now it’s $29.99 cad and it comes with the Left Behind dlc.

End of August. But it was on Gamestop around 40 euros. XD

So it’s probably 19.8714EUR right now.

Correction, the 1800p mode has normal shadows.

I got it on PSN for $10 USD :confused:

It’s a great game. A lot more stealth emphasis than uncharted.

shiftysatchmo said in The Last Of Us Remastered:

I got it on PSN for $10 USD :confused:

It’s a great game. A lot more stealth emphasis than uncharted.

That’s where I bought it, I don’t buy physical games unless I’m buying for a retro console. $30 cad is still pretty good for a full game with all it’s dlc (exlcuding the moron tax… haha Mircro-Transactions → MT → Moron Tax XD )

1 Like

gord0 it’s worth more than that anyway \o/

So it’s probably 19.8714EUR right now.

29.99 CAD to EUR - Canadian Dollars to Euros Exchange Rate

You are right, it’s 19.99 euros for me now. Just saw it on PSN. I’ll buy the physical copy. I like plastic and all that.

gord0 Sooooooooooo Amazon is a nope

1 Like

This is an ebay.ca listing($22cad):
https://m.ebay.ca/itm/The-Last-of-Us-Remastered-PS4-Sony-PlayStation-4-Mint-Condition/282733896278?hash=item41d440e256:g:Q-sAAOSw6GJaBjkZ

You should check your regional ebay.

gord0 Used XD

I guess I have to make a trip to Canada to buy games haha

1 Like

gord0 Used XD

I guess I have to make a trip to Canada to buy games haha

Message the seller with the psn price.

gord0 Oooooooooor I could wait for The Last of Us Part 2 to come out in year 2075 and buy the first one for 5 bucks.

2 Likes

katsuo I mean, couldn’t you just get a US code and use it on your US account?

shiftysatchmo box me want

Could just get a code to play… then order an empty box later.

Could just get a code to play… then order an empty box later.

I want the disc in the box too XD