The main problem for me with ps4 pro

It only outputs at 1080p or 4k. Nothing more, nothing less, nothing in-between. It only renders at 1080p or 1440p. It up-scales 1440p to 4k.
So with my 1440p monitor, I either get 1080p stretched to 1440p like I currently get on ps4… or I get 1440p stretched to 4k and then scaled down to 1080p and then scaled up to 1440p again. It will look like garbage.

Does PS4 pro having a streaming thing like steam does? I figure I’ll just stream from my ps4 pro to my laptop which has a 1080p monitor.

No I didn’t order one, but someday I will when it becomes the difference between having a normal framerate or an ubisoft framerate.

Maybe PS Now app? I know it’s supposed to run PS3 games on PS4 and PC but maybe there is a hidden feature that allows you to stream PS4 games on PC or laptop or tomato. I mean, that thing is based on streaming games anyways.

You can stream PS4 (doesn’t have to be pro) over your home network to PC just like steam home streaming. PS Now is different; it’s basically Netflix for PS3 games.

1 Like

ShiftySatchmo Explain it to us how to do it plx. I need that as well XD

Katsuo ok haha

https://remoteplay.dl.playstation.net/remoteplay/lang/en/index.html

1 Like

Katsuo I use it on my surface.

ShiftySatchmo Gonna try it on my laptop like in an hour or so. Thank youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu~

1 Like

Katsuo no problem. Works best on ethernet but if you have 5ghz on your router and your laptop is compatible it is a close second.

1 Like

ShiftySatchmo said in The main problem for me with ps4 pro:

Katsuo ok haha

PS Remote Play

What does this mean:
“1080p has been added as a resolution for video quality in Remote Play. This option is available only on the PS4™ system (CUH-7000 series).”

??? Since when do regular ps4’s have a “series”.

gord0 Since 2014 when they modified the vanilla with a new wifi antenna haha
After that they released a new PS4 series with 1TB storage drive for the US. Then a new one came somewhere in 2015 with a new black matte colour and physical buttons for US which is marked by a new series. Then after that they released it for the EU and they are named again differently. After that the Slim came, again, with another series number and after that the new Slim Glacier came with a new colour aaaaaaand in between the Glacier and regular Slim, the Pro came.

The CUH-7000 series is the PS4 Pro. Slim is CUH-2000, the second PS4 series is named CUH-1200 and the first PS4 is CUH-1000/1100

Katsuo said in The main problem for me with ps4 pro:

gord0 Since 2014 when they modified the vanilla with a new wifi antenna haha
After that they released a new PS4 series with 1TB storage drive for the US. Then a new one came somewhere in 2015 with a new black matte colour and physical buttons for US which is marked by a new series. Then after that they released it for the EU and they are named again differently. After that the Slim came, again, with another series number and after that the new Slim Glacier came with a new colour aaaaaaand in between the Glacier and regular Slim, the Pro came.

The CUH-7000 series is the PS4 Pro. Slim is CUH-2000, the second PS4 series is named CUH-1200 and the first PS4 is CUH-1000/1100

So if they can only stream at 1080p with the pro, there’s no point in streaming with anything except the pro! lol

gord0 Unless you have a Vita xD
I tried it this morning on my laptop and the highest settings I could choose was 540p so I guess that’s super cool on Vita XD

1 Like

I tried it this morning on my laptop and the highest settings I could choose was 540p so I guess that’s super cool on Vita XD

Hmm… I think it’s probably a better idea for me to buy a 4k monitor and 1080p monitor lol.

1 Like

gord0 Pretty much ,yeah. xD
You forgot to think about framerates btw xD

I think I’ll just buy a good 1080 monitor and a tv table. My ps4 pro will have it’s own special monitor… because it’s so special.

Your wifi must not be good enough

ShiftySatchmo Idk, I couldn’t choose a bigger resolution. Even in the link you’ve sent, it states that the max resolution is 540p. And I can change only between 540 and 360p.

Katsuo hm weird

ShiftySatchmo Ayyyyyyyyy 720p is working now. XD

1 Like

ShiftySatchmo Ayyyyyyyyy 720p is working now. XD

Try plugging in, see if you can get 1080.

1 Like