The Turing Test

Well ShiftySatchmo it seems you picked well. This game seems to be a solid fps puzzle game. Runs at a solid 60fps with max settings at 1440p in crossfire. Also runs at a solid 60 with max settings at 1080p on my laptop. Also, since it’s not fast paced (so far), I’m playing it with a trackpad in a car right now. Will post more when I beat it! Cheers!

Hurray! \o/

1 Like

Blew a fuse… no power coming from lighter… : (

Oh, forgot to include this in my original post: http://store.steampowered.com/app/499520/

gord0 Square Enix. Guatanteed a good game flies away

1 Like

Katsuo said in The Turing Test:

gord0 Square Enix. Guatanteed a good game flies away

Ah no wonder… I thought it was an indie game that was done well. Lol

gord0 haha it was just published by square enix, they didn’t develop it.

1 Like

ShiftySatchmo said in The Turing Test:

gord0 haha it was just published by square enix, they didn’t develop it.

But they can throw money at it until it’s good lol

2 Likes

Just beat the game! Took me longer than usual because I literally got the game the same day I left for a two week vacation. It’s really good! It’s not often you get a puzzle game with a good story! : ]

2 Likes

gord0 nice! I will keep it on my radar then and buy it someday. Glad you liked it! Always sucks when you accidentally buy a bad game for someone XD

1 Like

ShiftySatchmo You forgot to tag me

Katsuo because you buy me bad games?

ShiftySatchmo Yeah because Final Fantasy 7 is totally a bad game >.<

1 Like

Katsuo I need to play that one mmhmm. Never beat it on psone. Got like halfway through and had to return it to sYnCroSis

ShiftySatchmo I still don’t know which one is better. 7, 8 or 12. They are so freaking good. It’s almost a blasphemy if you haven’t played them. I simply cannot wait for 7 Remake and 12 Remaster. Square Enix will get sooooooooo much money haha

Just finished this. This is basically Portal but with a more serious (and good!) story! Recommended! Took me 6 hours to beat it (with breaks).

1 Like