The Witcher TV series from Netflix

I wonder if they will show the original Witcher series as well?

I’m so hyped for the series, especially since Jason Brown (The Expanse) will be exec producer along with Tomasz Baginski. :smiley:

GoT ripoff? Highly doubt it. I GoT bored with GoT (see what I did there) :wink:

Now all we need are Mads Mikkelsen (Geralt), Kate Beckinsale (Yeneffer), Christina Hendriksen (Triss), Melanie Laurent (Ciri), David Tennant (Dandelion) and Jeff Bridges as Vesemir. XD

At least one can wish for… :pray_tone1:

1 Like

Zmajuga The Expanse is SO FREAKING GOOD. So if this is up on that level, we should be good to go.

2 Likes

teh_g Yepp, one of the best scifi in recent years.

1 Like

Zmajuga said in The Witcher TV series from Netflix:

Jeff Bridges

Other than Jeff Bridges I don’t like any of your picks for parts.The one for Ciri is MUCH to old for the part.

Sir_diealot said in The Witcher TV series from Netflix:

Jeff Bridges

Other than Jeff Bridges I don’t like any of your picks for parts.The one for Ciri is MUCH to old for the part.

De gustibus non est disputandum. :wink:

Jeff Bridges

Huh?

Jeff Bridges

Huh?

Everybody has a different taste. :smiley:

Jeff Bridges

Huh?

Everybody has a different taste. :smiley:

True dat!

1 Like

https://www.unilad.co.uk/gaming/the-witcher-netflix-first-look-at-geralt-yennefer-and-ciri-revealed/

1 Like
2 Likes

Tis gonna be good

Holding judgement, but I do not expect much to be honest. I would like to be surprised, I hope it gets as integral in plot as the books were.

I just finished episode 5 and so far I like it. Netflix did a good job.

BTW “Hmm” could be a drinking game. You’ll know what I mean after you watch it.

8,5/10 so far.

2 Likes

This will be my next series but I have 2 episodes left from The Expanse season 4 which is still awesome and one the best scifi show of the decade.

I agree with you completely. Red all the books before and finished Expanse S4 yesterday. :smiley:

1 Like

I was not impressed by the trailers and I had doubts but after two episodes…it is pretty good :smiley:

1 Like

It’s 10/10 for me. I’m loving every episode so far. I don’t know which show I like the most this year…The Boys or The Witcher.

2 Likes

Oh oh ooo :notes:

1 Like

Damn this series made me reinstall The Witcher 3, but I fear I don’t have another 100 hours to do it again. :smiley:

3 Likes