Thermaltake Versa H22 Case

Mean little case, after swaping from a Raidmax Vortex 404WU… I have to say this Thermaltake Versa H22 is a badass… I have droped atleast 8c - 10c on my idle temps…

Some of the newer cases have great airflow that help a ton.

I like it but I don’t know if I could go back to a non-cube case after my Air540. I’ve thought about getting a Haf XB Evo

1 Like

teh_g Yep, It may drop more but I need to invest in new fans and im probally going to infest in a Fan Controller as well before its all over.

tat2teel never been with anything but non cube cases so I couldnt pretend to know the difference. However this case I do have is much better then my old Raidmax, and I think will get better once I replace my older fans with Cougar Turbines and a Fan controller.

1 Like

Gorkie Sounds fun! I have this great appreciation and find a lot of fun in figuring out ways to drop my temps, even if I don’t need to. It’s like Limbo; “How low can you go…”

1 Like

tat2teel Well I will have you know right now I have a Seidon 120v, the rad strapped to the inside back as best as I could get it cause of its size and a single fan pushing instead of pulling, 2 fans up top intake and 1 outtake, 2 fans in the front for incoming air…if my motherboard was a bit smaller I might have room for 1 more fan on the case but ill need to get a new liquid cooler first cause I stripped the screw holes on the back side of the radiator so I had to use regular small screws to put it in. I do think though replace 4 fans with Cougar Turbines will work wonders though… for the top and front and put my newer Rosewill Fan on the rad… I use MX4 on my cpu as well.

1 Like