Think ill be taking a back seat for a while...

Think its time I take a much needed back seat from social media. Just have a few things still irking me and rubbing me wrong and before I take it out on the wrong people I will just part for a while. Love you all and see you in the latter days.

See ya bro, hope you enjoy and have a wonderful time… Even if its hard time it will pass believe me I survived bunch of shit storms XD

Only0neKnight
Take a break and come back, sooner than later. :smiley:

Only0neKnight
certainly understand. sometimes its best not to say something that you can’t take back, and if something is irking you bad, then best to be away from it for a while for your sanity and well being.

hope to see you back soon!

Shoot me a PM with your number man I would like to keep in touch with you just in case you disappear from social media

It’s because Katsuo is a jerk, right? :stuck_out_tongue:

I know how you feel man. I ditched FB a year ago and never looked back

1 Like

ShiftySatchmo :’(

I might do the same. I could use some pause from social media and finish the games I got before HellBlade comes out.

Katsuo said in Think ill be taking a back seat for a while...:

I might do the same. I could use some pause from social media and finish the games I got before HellBlade comes out.

Why not just cut out the other social media and stay on this one : ]

1 Like

gord0 I am only using GX. I don’t even use Facebook. Well, I’m using it only to post songs so it’s easier for me to find them later on haha

2 Likes

gord0 I am only using GX. I don’t even use Facebook. Well, I’m using it only to post songs so it’s easier for me to find them later on haha

Then just cut down, but don’t completely stop.

1 Like

gord0 Haha I meant to do that in the first place. No way I’m leaving you guys foreverrr.

1 Like

Only0neKnight said in /404:

Think its time I take a much needed back seat from social media. Just have a few things still irking me and rubbing me wrong and before I take it out on the wrong people I will just part for a while. Love you all and see you in the latter days.

I miss you already :(. Hopefully it isn’t something someone said here! Message me if you think I need to “handle” someone.

Woah woah, only one person can take a break a day. OK?!

5 Likes

teh_g I’ll start from tomorrow xD

So #foreveralone is gonna remain forever alone, even here ? XD

1 Like

teh_g I need you to handle me mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmnnmm

ShiftySatchmo said in Think ill be taking a back seat for a while...:

teh_g I need you to handle me mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmnnmm

2 Likes

Well I was going to say I already miss you but someone already beat me to it :frowning: but either way hope your back soon!!

See you when you get back bud.