This is why I stay away from multiplay with randoms

Long & short of it is… I’m an arsehole & I’m so grateful my friends have the patience to put up with my shenanigans; and note, this was on a day when I was “behaving”.

So apparently, there is always that one asshole guy in a squad. I guess, the asshole in my squad is me. Is that correct, PeaceLeon , BamBam ? Being an asshole is awesome, by the way.

2 Likes

NPC you don’t deserve cars and stuff you don’t use in game. I am so involved, I will teach your programming that you can be punished. Hahaha

2 Likes

I just got so frustrated. Bunch of rebels standing around with their thumbs up their butts, letting a squad of Cartel goons roll up into our safe house? Uh-NAH Taitie ain’t taking any of that. They don’t deserve nice things…

Steve just happened to roll into my peripheral vision & I had to do it. Who knows when I’d get a chance like that again?

He got me back about 5 mins later when we were trying to jack rides. Flash banged me as I stepped into oncoming traffic. luckily one stopped & the other drove past me. Then he stole the one that stopped & left me stranded.

Good times!

I feel like the rebels are just there to make the game a bit more “alive”. They are nothing but a useless pile of shite. Even when leveled up haha

Oh and yeah. The NPCs are brutal with their cars. They killed me at least 20 times by now just because they didn’t get their driving license the normal way.
Is there a way to fix the driving system? The cars behave like they are on ice or something. Only the wannabe lambo is somewhat glued to the road.

1 Like

Katsuo said in This is why I stay away from multiplay with randoms:

I feel like the rebels are just there to make the game a bit more “alive”. They are nothing but a useless pile of shite. Even when leveled up haha

Oh and yeah. The NPCs are brutal with their cars. They killed me at least 20 times by now just because they didn’t get their driving license the normal way.
Is there a way to fix the driving system? The cars behave like they are on ice or something. Only the wannabe lambo is somewhat glued to the road.

Don’t ask me, I spend more time bailing out before I go across a cliff than I do driving!

Also I keep messing up handbrake, swap seat & exit vehicle… sometimes in a helicopter XD

1 Like

Sgt_T8ie Or when you want to enter a car and you enter the passenger seat instead of the driver seat. That thing annoys the hell out of me XD
There are things in the game that are so damn dumb that I started to believe, the devs intentionally put them in the game just for lolz.

For example this…We shot a guy in the head and he’s dead. Or at least we believed he was dead. Does this look dead to you? haha

1 Like

Katsuo HAHAHAHA! XD was he doing the rag doll dance too? I love the low rider jeans. Reminds me of the Gamerpoop Skyrim videos by ManS1ay3r:

2 Likes

Katsuo Are you guys on uPlay or console? Have you got Ghost Recon accounts yet? Just wondering if I could compare stats.

I have the feeling you all look like a fair more cohesive unit than the three members of [N3pt].

Sgt_T8ie What…did…I…watch?! It’s genius!

And we are on UPlay. Not sure if you can find me but you can try. ID is K4TSUOO. xD
As for others, I have no idea. I don’t get this UPlay but I’m starting to like it haha

1 Like

Katsuo You’ve never watched those? I’m not surprised you enjoy it… I found them great too.

PeaceLeon BamBam are you OK if I send a friend request via uPlay? It’s ok if you say no.

Sgt_T8ie Haha I didn’t. I’m not a huge fan of Skyrim so I haven’t watched anything related to Skyrim. Don’t hate mee

2 Likes

Katsuo I more like the one who was sitting in the exploded car, burned to the bones but still living and looking around xD
Sgt_T8ie Sure add me on UPlay if you like, my name there is PeaceLeon

1 Like

PeaceLeon LOL that one was ridiculous as well. I forgot to take a screenshot for that one unfortunately :’(

Our latest issue:
Spec Ops agents are unable to reach over a desk to pick up a document & unable to open a top lid from the hinge side…

2 Likes

Katsuo Unidad vehicles are pretty handy, especially dune buggy.

My longest shot yet.

2 Likes

Trainsmash 439m on my side :’(
My aim sucks and I’m still stuck with the stock M40A5 XD

2 Likes

Hit a 583m last night, but didn’t record it because it wasn’t “clean” - took 3 shots to get my aim correct.

Using the 4.5x PKAS scope - ACOG style.

I wish they counted passengers in the vehicle kills:

1 Like