Thor: Ragnarok

http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcST1uigGrukMvSAVUefFNuQ0NMZAR-FjfFIwSZFCR5ZkyMSgCyj

Last night I watched Thor: Ragnarok and I must say it’s a good movie. Great humor, OK story, and really entertaining. Don’t want to spoil anything so I’ll just rate it.

Score: 8/10. Recommended! :smiley:

zmajuga Gambit would have found a way to make it 10/10

1 Like

Faaaaaaaaaaaaantastic movie. I love it!

1 Like

katsuo You rode a hammer? :rofl:

1 Like

zmajuga Oh my god, the hammer threw you off? XD

1 Like

katsuo said in Thor: Ragnarok:

Pulls you off… Is it a different translation in your country?

Opens here on Friday, going to see it that night.

1 Like

sgt_t8ie said in Thor: Ragnarok:

Haha, nooo. He said “threw you off”. I wish I could explain the scene and why he said that without spoiling anything. xD

1 Like

Haha, nooo. He said “threw you off”. I wish I could explain the scene and why he said that without spoiling anything. xD

SPOILER
I’ve seen a scene online. It’s being heavily publicised here in NZ, as it’s the director who is doing the voice of that character. In interviews he said he styled the voice & character around a huge bouncer in the door of a night club on a particular road in my city. I have worked with dozens of Maori & Polynesian guys who sound exactly like this, so the character is a real hit in NZ… and in all the promotional material the line is “the hammer pulls you off?” as in jerks/tugs/wanks you off… wondering if throws you off is slang in your country, or maybe in NZ we get a different line?

SPOILER
I’ve seen a scene online. It’s being heavily publicised here in NZ, as it’s the director who is doing the voice of that character. In interviews he said he styled the voice & character around a huge bouncer in the door of a night club on a particular road in my city. I have worked with dozens of Maori & Polynesian guys who sound exactly like this, so the character is a real hit in NZ… and in all the promotional material the line is “the hammer pulls you off?” as in jerks/tugs/wanks you off… wondering if throws you off is slang in your country, or maybe in NZ we get a different line?

EVEN MORE SPOILERS!!!

Literally copied quotes from IMDB. And it was exactly what he said in the movie. And when you translate it in my language, you kinda get the same jerking/wanking off thing. I think you got a different line. Or we got a different line? Or everyone is getting different lines because illuminati???

katsuo haha… this the clip that is doing the rounds in NZ for publicity… if we do not get “pulls you off” in the final cut, I will be most disappointed! Seeing it soon :slight_smile:

1 Like

Going to see it this Friday. Can’t wait.

1 Like