Tired as hell

Hola everybody! Still alive here.
Working really hard and long hours here. Worst thing is that most of the time I stay in a small storage room that can fit a bed and a small table. No bathroom there! I really go all out when I pick them!

Anyways, just wanted to drop a message that I am still alive but being away from my PC is really messing up with me! YouTube Channel aside, I haven’t played anything in over 3 months now! That includes watching a movie or something. All day I am just so engrossed with work, I hardly have time for anything else. At least the pay is shit. Love working that much for so little!

Anyways, maybe something will happen and I can find a job at least closer to home (I am away from my place) If not, rendevous on October!

Alex Wish all the best and hope something you love lands in your lap :slight_smile: Your break is coming.

1 Like

Good luck man, we miss you!

1 Like

Kudos for working and not giving up

1 Like

Alex despite being told numerous times you weren’t going to be paid and leave immediately you worked for months and months with no pay! Shit pay is better than that! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Spinalfailed True, I can’t deny that.

The only good thing was that I was at home when I was done with work! Anyways, I am not complaining much actually. I am so disappointed over everything, I just shrug things off. I am doing all right; at least I am doing something, despite bringing me quite a few steps backwards; it’s even better than standing still! xD

Anyways, I am really sorry folks, all I have been doing lately is complain. For the past year and some, I have gone from meaningful posts to shit one- liners or nothing at all, or worse, posts like this one. Hopefully soon I will bring my game face on!

2 Likes

Alex unfortunately life can really suck and we aren’t always dealt the cards we want or think we should have. I never thought i would be disabled at 33! Sure you aren’t at home and aren’t making or doing what you imagined but it can almost always be worse! You could be homeless. You could be starving. You could be crippled. You could be (insert whatever)… My injury was life altering and it made me both a horrible person and much more compassionate and less angry. I realized after being extremely sorry and wanting to die for several years that I can either give up and eat a bullet or I can let go of the anger and accept that this is my life. I’m still not exactly happy but I rarely want to eat a bullet these days. I have a wife and kid that love me and another baby on the way (which scares the hell out of me). The point I’m trying to make is that you never know what’s around the corner but sometimes you need to take the initiative to change your situation.

3 Likes

Spinalfailed Aye, it’s because I realize that I apologized in my previous post.
I don’t want to go into detail what is going on with my life, but it’s not been easy for me either. However, it’s exactly because I know there are far worse things than what I am going through I almost never mention them. In fact, I think that slowly but steadily, I am able to grow better than before. Or at the very least, be able to take things more… I don’t know the exact word to use in English, or even if I know the word itself. But yeah, I think things are going better.
Being disappointed about things turn out is just my pent up feelings. In this case for example, it’s not being away from home that bothers me, it’s the fact that even though I did this, there is hardly any change for the better. And there is a big reason I didn’t want to leave home, a health issue I am facing, I am not whining cause of me being away from my PC!
Anyways, I want to thank you mate. This was a wake up call for me.
I wish you nothing but the best for you and your family, especially for the little champ that is headed your way!

2 Likes

Alex your English is fine and sometimes you need to vent to your friends. It’s ok and you don’t need to edit or apologize. Well unless you unleash unwarranted personal attacks on people that aren’t deserving of it! haha

2 Likes