Titanfall 2 - Boxed edition will contain no physical media

I always wanted to buy an empty box for 60 bucks \o/

Katsuo Other Companies delivers a disk which just contains a tool to start the download of the game. I don’t know what I would prefer. And even if you receive a disk with the full game you still have to download the 10 GB Day 1 Patch to receive a at least a little bit working game. I really miss the days when a game had to be finished before they produced it because they couldn’t fix it without produce new disks.

PeaceLeon said in Titanfall 2 - Boxed edition will contain no physical media:

Katsuo Other Companies delivers a disk which just contains a tool to start the download of the game. I don’t know what I would prefer. And even if you receive a disk with the full game you still have to download the 10 GB Day 1 Patch to receive a at least a little bit working game. I really miss the days when a game had to be finished before they produced it because they couldn’t fix it without produce new disks.

Yeah, the whole “day one patch” is a bit odd. I am all for fixing bugs though…

This is pretty much common. Fallout 4 has a disk that does nothing. It’s like dude…steam.

I hope they’ll put something in that box. At least, I don’t know, flowers or greetings card. SOMETHING :’(

Katsuo said in Titanfall 2 - Boxed edition will contain no physical media:

I hope they’ll put something in that box. At least, I don’t know, flowers or greetings card. SOMETHING :cry:

There is a card with a product key ooooooo

ShiftySatchmo said in Titanfall 2 - Boxed edition will contain no physical media:

Katsuo said in Titanfall 2 - Boxed edition will contain no physical media:

I hope they’ll put something in that box. At least, I don’t know, flowers or greetings card. SOMETHING :cry:

There is a card with a product key ooooooo

mindblown

1 Like