Titanfall 2 Early delivery

Apparently my copy scheduled for delivery tomorrow was just delivered at my house XD

Too bad it will probably be locked by Origin…but I live on the west coast so that means I can play at 9pm!

ShiftySatchmo Move to Australia day earlier you play everything Kappa

Lucky! I have to wait until Saturday to pick it up. Stupid plans…

Arsononion said in Titanfall 2 Early delivery:

ShiftySatchmo Move to Australia day earlier you play everything Kappa

Australia doesn’t get some games and gets super censored versions of others.

ShiftySatchmo Than “MURICA FFFFFFFFFF YEAAAAAAAHH” XD

1 Like

Just saw the IGN stream of Titanfall 2. I LOVE IT! Especially Effects and Cause mission. You gonna love that mission, I’m 9356892389,53% sure.

1 Like

Holy crap this game is fun

1 Like

I wish they didn’t “kill” the Titanfall 1 servers. There are 120 players at most and I it’s so hard to connect to the game lobby ><

1 Like

Katsuo one beef I have with this one is I don’t see my stats anywhere. How do I know if I suck or not?!

ShiftySatchmo Well you most likely suck in TF <3
Press tab haha

Katsuo it doesn’t show deaths on the scoreboard. Also, no stats page that shows anything besides kills and wins. I don’t even know how much I lose! I have no motivation to get better haha.

ShiftySatchmo Yeah they removed the “deaths” thingy. Not sure why. If you are not first in the K/W ratio, you suck. So be first on the scoreboard. That’s your motivation XD

Katsuo but I could get 1,000,000 kill and have 2,000,000 deaths!

Katsuo also there are no leaderboards :’(

ShiftySatchmo Ah ffs the game just came out. They’ll probably implement later on ranked plays. With that thing in the game, there has to be a proper leaderboard and K/D thing. Enjoy it before the kids buy the game and ruin it XD

1 Like

Katsuo haha it is way more intense than the first one I tell ya

ShiftySatchmo Yes please tell me more. Please kill my soul while you are at it because I totally have Titanfall 2 and I know that it’s hella intense.
You are a horrible person.

1 Like

Katsuo it’s so good. You shouldn’t have refused meeeee

ShiftySatchmo Yes Arsononion , you shouldn’t have refused himmmm

1 Like

ShiftySatchmo Calm down bois so now where is my Bf1 ? XD

1 Like