Titanfall 2 - No Origin Access, no trial, no discount

Unfortunately, Titanfall 2 is unplayable for me. Jittery all around. And I played BF1 and COD on high settings and it ran better than Titanfall 2 on lowest settings. Me cri.

Something else is the problem, I can’t believe that card can’t run the game on at least low or medium.

I did not even realize this had been released til the other day, I will have to get it eventually.

I managed to make it work properly. I cranked everything on low and the radeon settings to performance, sacrificing visuals as much as possible. Got that sweet 60 fps spot but the visuals are horrible :3

1 Like

Thanks for letting us know about the trial, hope I can play a little this evening. Downloading it now.

1 Like

Sir_diealot It’s pretty awesome. I’ve already put 10 hours in it haha

2 Likes

Well, the trial for me is done. They crashed my game so I can stop playing it because the trial is over. XD
Anyway, the game is absolutely amazing. I only got to play the multiplayer during the trial but I had soooooo much fun. So many customizations for your pilot and titan. So many options for your weapon and kits. So many perks and factions to level up and so many emblems to unlock. Definitely a huge improvement compared to Titanfall 1. The movement in TF2 is WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY better and there was a time when I simply was sliding on the walls without even touching the ground. And boy, it feels so damn good. It’s definitely a skill based game and a single person can win the match if the person moves like he’s a spiderman or something. Titanfall was and will be the best shooter I’ve ever played. Highly recommended if you want a nonstop action shooter!

2 Likes

Katsuo told ya

1 Like

ShiftySatchmo Also, play more Titanfall 2. You had 0 wins when I started playing XD
Now the network has 40 wins and around 600 kills if I remember correctly.

1 Like

Katsuo said in Titanfall 2 - No Origin Access, no trial, no discount:

ShiftySatchmo Also, play more Titanfall 2. You had 0 wins when I started playing XD
Now the network has 40 wins and around 600 kills if I remember correctly.

Haha I had wins before I set the network up :confused: also, our network mostly sucks. If you win the PeaceLeon giveaway you better choose this game.

ShiftySatchmo It sucks because no one plays the freaking game. 6 members in the network and no one cares?!?! And I told Kai that I’m out of the giveaway. More chances to win a game for you guyz :3

1 Like

Katsuo haha I haven’t played much of anything in the past couple of weeeeks. I played SOMA last week though. I got an achievement! Did you notice me?!?!

1 Like

ShiftySatchmo Hahaha yeah I did! I wanted to write you “good job!” but I didn’t want to interrupt you with your SOMA session which was awfully short -.-

1 Like

ShiftySatchmo Hahaha yeah I did! I wanted to write you “good job!” but I didn’t want to interrupt you with your SOMA session which was awfully short -.-

I would have kept playing but the game crashed at the end of a puzzle XD I have tomorrow off so I’ll play more tonight or something.

1 Like

ShiftySatchmo I hope it will be a longer gaming session then. Longer than 15 minutes. XD

1 Like

ShiftySatchmo I hope it will be a longer gaming session then. Longer than 15 minutes. XD

How pro am I that I got an achievement in 15 min?

ShiftySatchmo Andy, you got an achievement for discovering a shipwreck in game. You don’t have to be a pro to unlock a story related achievement that is impossible to miss xD

ShiftySatchmo Andy, you got an achievement for discovering a shipwreck in game. You don’t have to be a pro to unlock a story related achievement that is impossible to miss xD

Haha I think they are all story related. Also, I WAS the shipwreck. Also, I AM pro because I am playing it and not being a babyyyyy.

This game really is great. I’m hoping the free weekend gets more players.

2 Likes

Never did get the time to play :frowning: