Titanfall 2: Single Player Gameplay Vision

Dont trust anybody :smiley: Not these days :smiley:

ButtStallion Trusted FROM Software, they delivered. Trusted Idea Factory and Compile Heart, they delivered. Trusted Square Enix and Bandai Namco, they delivered more than I asked for. I simply know how to recognize a good publisher and developer. Heuheuhueh

Added to pirate me list XD

Arsononion said in Titanfall 2: Single Player Gameplay Vision:

I wanted to downvote you but I can’t…because I’m joining the pirates on this one!

Katsuo said in Titanfall 2: Single Player Gameplay Vision:

I wanted to downvote you but I can’t…because I’m joining the pirates on this one!

I can down vote you both because I paid for it and offered to buy it for both of you months ago and you both spit in my virtual face!

ShiftySatchmo said in Titanfall 2: Single Player Gameplay Vision:

I can down vote you both because I paid for it and offered to buy it for both of you months ago and you both spit in my virtual face!

“If Sami takes BF1, you get TF2”. Sami didn’t pick it up, I didn’t get TF2. No spitting from my side!

1 Like

ShiftySatchmo As i said many times i’m ashamed to accept things and dont want to people spend monies on games for me. XD and i was raised “if not earned dont take it” XD

ShiftySatchmo As i said many times i’m ashamed to accept things and dont want to people spend monies on games for me. XD and i was raised “if not earned dont take it” XD

Earned by…being a nice guy?

ShiftySatchmo Sami the nice guy = $47.99
I guess he’s not $59.99 nice. That’s why he didn’t accept it!

1 Like

But…I got it for $47.99

ShiftySatchmo said in Titanfall 2: Single Player Gameplay Vision:

But…I got it for $47.99

Really?? Arsononion you fool!

1 Like

ShiftySatchmo Still i brake my backs and hand to make that much money in few days XD

1 Like

ShiftySatchmo Still i brake my backs and hand to make that much money in few days XD

:confused: I’ll be sure to not take my job for granted

ShiftySatchmo I dont take anything for granted XD

1 Like
1 Like

I was scared that this game got slower but after I saw this video and FrothyOmen’s plays, I’m 100% sure that game is even faster than Titanfall 1. This looks amazing. And the dude is extremely skilled in Titanfall. It’s so beautiful to watch someone who knows how to play a game :’]

HUGE DAY 1 PATCH!!!

1 Like

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EXwdWuSuiYA