To the Gamer Challenge Faithful!

Love: Me

Who is the only person who has posted for The Gamer Challenge every month? Katsuo

This will be rewarded! I’m lazy so I’m not looking at points and stuff, just dedication. I think it’s pretty clear that Katsuo is the most dedicated challenge guy out there so he will get a magical gift from me towards Christmas time!

If anyone wants to get in on this action (meaning making it rain on Katsuo for being a faithful gamer challenge guy) let me know!

Anyway, just a reminder that the Shifty guy is always watching! Making a list, checking it twice, etc. <3 :gift:

I would’ve tried harder, but m’eh. Well done Katsuo !

1 Like

Damn my laziness :smiley:

1 Like

I need to stop. Someone stop me. And while you are at it, stop ShiftySatchmo as well! XD

3 Likes

TBH I ignore all the gamer challenge threads. I play a game, beat a game, rinse, repeat. I post about each. I see no need to set goals when the game itself is the goal and I don’t care about start time, end time, nor completion %. It also kinda has a bad taste with me because it reminds me of GT.

3 Likes

gord0 said in To the Gamer Challenge Faithful!:

TBH I ignore all the gamer challenge threads. I play a game, beat a game, rinse, repeat. I post about each. I see no need to set goals when the game itself is the goal and I don’t care about start time, end time, nor completion %. It also kinda has a bad taste with me because it reminds me of GT.

I am terrible at reviewing, but it is cool to see even quick blurbs on what people thought of a game. I removed a few from my wishlist based on them!

2 Likes

teh_g said in To the Gamer Challenge Faithful!:

I am terrible at reviewing, but it is cool to see even quick blurbs on what people thought of a game. I removed a few from my wishlist based on them!

I try not to “review” because that gives away too much, and requires effort on my behalf :stuck_out_tongue:

I dunno, Alex started it and it gets a lot of people motivated to finish some games. It’s nice for me to have a single spot to see what people are beating, but the beauty of the forum structure is you can indeed ignore whatever you wish!

The only reason why am I doing the gamer challenge things is to finish the games faster. I finished around 80 games in 2-3 years. I might even be addicted as hell but eh, who cares haha
Also, some people might want to see my view of a certain game so I do the reviews as well. If the game is exceptionally good, it gets a nice review without spoilers while the games like Just Cause 2 don’t get anything. I hate JC2 XD

2 Likes

Katsuo said in To the Gamer Challenge Faithful!:

The only reason why am I doing the gamer challenge things is to finish the games faster. I finished around 80 games in 2-3 years. I might even be addicted as hell but eh, who cares haha
Also, some people might want to see my view of a certain game so I do the reviews as well. If the game is exceptionally good, it gets a nice review without spoilers while the games like Just Cause 2 don’t get anything. I hate JC2 XD

Which is probably why I don’t bother. I already beat or return every game I play before buying another. It also has no meaning to me how long each title takes. I don’t need to be challenged to do what I was already going to do anyway.

1 Like

ShiftySatchmo said in /404:

Love: Me

Who is the only person who has posted for The Gamer Challenge every month? Katsuo

This will be rewarded! I’m lazy so I’m not looking at points and stuff, just dedication. I think it’s pretty clear that Katsuo is the most dedicated challenge guy out there so he will get a magical gift from me towards Christmas time!

If anyone wants to get in on this action (meaning making it rain on Katsuo for being a faithful gamer challenge guy) let me know!

Anyway, just a reminder that the Shifty guy is always watching! Making a list, checking it twice, etc. <3 :gift:

Is it too late to get in on the action? I want to give Katsuo my love!!!

1 Like

MyLifeForAiur PM me

MyLifeForAiur Don’t PM him! You already gave me your love <3

1 Like

Oh sorry too late.

1 Like

MyLifeForAiur said in To the Gamer Challenge Faithful!:

Oh sorry too late.

I’m pressing the refund button. I hope it’s doing something!

2 Likes

Katsuo I think it’s unresponsive.

MyLifeForAiur I think it’s doing a really good job so far haha