Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Wildlands Trailer and Beta Sign-Ups

Katsuo I’m keen but don’t have high hopes.

Sgt_T8ie I was never fan of Ubisoft’s games tbh. Maybe Rayman is cool xD (haven’t tried any of the AssButtins Creed games though)
But I think Ghost Recon Wildlands will be fun. We’ll see in beta. If I get invited ofc.

1 Like

I just want a new prince of persia AND beyond good and evil 2.

1 Like

The last Ghost Recon I enjoyed was Advanced Warfighter. Played it several times. No good sequels since then.

1 Like

ShiftySatchmo said in Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Wildlands Trailer and Beta Sign-Ups:

beyond good and evil 2

The beyond thing is happening!

1 Like

ButtStallion I played the online thing they shut down not so long ago. It was nice haha

Katsuo said in Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Wildlands Trailer and Beta Sign-Ups:

ShiftySatchmo said in Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Wildlands Trailer and Beta Sign-Ups:

beyond good and evil 2

The beyond thing is happening!

Haha yeah they’ve been saying that since 2008. That’s right, kids, it has been in development longer than The Last Guardian.

ShiftySatchmo They said that since the first episode. Now Beyond Good & Evil is soooo old, I can’t even play it on Win7 or Win10. But this is not HL3, so there is a little chance it will be finished.

1 Like

Why am I the only one who never played that game? Hell, why am I the only one who never heard of that game until like a month ago? XD

1 Like

Katsuo You are young and stupid, no more reason :smiley: <3

2 Likes

ButtStallion You are my age you hairy donut

2 Likes

Katsuo Then I was a rich kid with a pc 15 years ago, say it :smiley:

1 Like

ButtStallion Fair enough. Since I was I rich kid with a PS1 and all Crash Bandicoot, Spyro, Wip3out, Tekken games back in the days. Not to mention the PS2 or even PS3 XD

1 Like

Why am I the only one who never played that game? Hell, why am I the only one who never heard of that game until like a month ago? XD

It didn’t sell well, but it was well received. A cult classic.

1 Like

Ah okay. I was playing mainstream games only back in the old school days

2 Likes

ShiftySatchmo Just like the first Deus Ex. I am still surprised how few people played it but it was an awesome game even the critics loved it, but no marketing back then.

1 Like

Ah okay. I was playing mainstream games only back in the old school days

It’s primarily a stealth game. Lots of sneaking around and taking pictures. Has some fun mini games and racing too. Really good soundtrack.

1 Like

https://youtu.be/avSfbiQcgoo

1 Like

Fcuk, already downloaded the game from Uplay :smiley: The Witcher 3 have to wait Katsuo xD

1 Like

Ladies and gentlemen, this is a pure example how one young man lost his mind while eating marijuana and beer through wine^
In order to guide him the right way, I have come with a great plan!
We simply laugh at him because he’s a fool.
Witcher 3 for lyfe, yo!

2 Likes