Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Siege - Free Weekend on Steam

Gonna try itttttt

http://store.steampowered.com/news/23186/

It’s a fun game! I love the SWAT dynamics of the game. It can be frustrating when you don’t work as a team and don’t have a plan. Don’t completely blockade everyone in one small space. Knowing how to use your drone and other cameras can make or break a match. Full out rush is suicide. Patience, strategy, and tactics are key to winning matches. Microphone is almost necessary especially in Ranked matches. I usually don’t play with mic but that’s because I’m usually in casual.

1 Like

MysticHydro I saw a few videos of it and it looked quite nice. Definitely going to try it! I’m a bad teamplayer and can’t wait to troll everyone so I can get a 20 years ban!

1 Like

I have this game but I have no one to play it with xD AND I need a bloody headset

1 Like

Adnan_Popara I would play with you but I feel like the lag would kill us since I’m now on the West Coast.

1 Like

MysticHydro true… Even in dirty bomb (which is not at all graphically demanding) I am having issues even with US east cost servers… Ping in the range of 120 - 180. West cost is even worse xD lowest ping I had was 240 :smiley: btw are there any f2p Uplay games worth playing?

1 Like

Adnan_Popara Ouch! F2P on Uplay? No clue!

Adnan_Popara How about you try Warface on Steam? F2P, got a overhaul and esports scene. Pretty popular now!

Katsuo I am already downloading Evolve xD

The beta was not to bad, just was not interesting enough to spend that much money on for me. I would play it again given the chance, may be better now.