Tom's Hardware Corsair AMA And PSU Giveaway

ELIGIBILITY: This Sweepstakes is only open to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and District of Columbia, 18 or older.

Grand Prize: Limited Edition CORSAIR RM1000i PSU in arctic white with individually sleeved white cables and a white LED fan!

http://www.tomshardware.co.uk/forum/id-3256034/corsair-psu-ama-starts-friday-december-est-submit-questions.html

poopy - GL all the GX USA members!

Sgt_T8ie said in Tom's Hardware Corsair AMA And PSU Giveaway:

try this one. it’s global xD

1 Like

Adnan_Popara said in Tom's Hardware Corsair AMA And PSU Giveaway:

try this one. it’s global xD
http://www.guru3d.com/news-story/guru3d-contest-2016-win-limited-edition-corsair-rm1000i-psu.html

Cheers - also Hexus has 2 comps up 1x Corsair & 1x BeQuiet.

1 Like

Sgt_T8ie thanks :smiley: I missed the corsair one somehow

Sgt_T8ie thanks :smiley: I missed the corsair one somehow

Same - only found it through the BQ one today - notice how it also has the RM1000i White edition. Corsair pushing hard.

Sgt_T8ie haha yep :smiley: suddenly, they are everywhere xD I thought RM1000i was limited edition? 200 units only or am I mistaken?

Sgt_T8ie haha yep :smiley: suddenly, they are everywhere xD I thought RM1000i was limited edition? 200 units only or am I mistaken?

So they say. But that’s the point of them. Give them away for promo purposes. ALso for those interested:

1 Like

So they say. But that’s the point of them. Give them away for promo purposes. ALso for those interested:
MSI GeForce GTX 1070 Quick Silver 8G OC review (Page 7)

Thanks man :smiley: I was about to open that review haha

1 Like

Thanks, entered.

1 Like