24!

Happy Birthday to me!

So, how everyone is going on?

For the last year I’m stuck in a boring cycle of job - home - job - home. How to entertain yourself?

8 Likes

Happy Level Up Day!

1 Like

Get a Switch.

3 Likes

@gord0 It costs more than my salary, almost two.

Exercise is free. Go hiking

2 Likes

Happy increment day :smiley:

1 Like

3ds

1 Like

Have a good one! :cake:

1 Like

2ds

2 Likes

Happy level up day man, have a good one

1 Like

Happy Birthday to you man. i am almost 29 and my life is exactly same for last two years just like yours. Job-home-job-home… i guess thats how life works…my only question is whats the point of earning if i dont have a life?

2 Likes

That is basically life forever I think.

2 Likes

Play games at home; live someone else’s life for a few hours. Home doesn’t seem so bad.

2 Likes

Seems better than home home home home

3 Likes

Welcome to the rest of your life, throw a little vacation here and there and thats it lol.

2 Likes

Find some outdoor hobbies or activities, maybe start collecting something you like (i collect bottles of mezcal the fun part is drinking the content but is something xD)

Happy Birthday!

Here’s a hobby…Be a whore. It’s free and you can earn some money. You might even get a free disease with it as an extra bonus! But hey, at least you will be entertained. Right?

2 Likes

Happy birthday!!
Entertainment is a mere word for passing the time.
I just spend time gaming, watching movies/series, spend time with family, catching up with old buddies who are stuck in the same monotonous cycle of job, paying bills and sleep.

Btw find some old or new hobby to spend time on if you have time.

1 Like

Thanks everyone!

2 Likes