Ubi 30: Far Cry 3 Blood Dragon is going free in November

IMHO the best game yet they are giving away for free :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Now I have better hardware I need to play this again… haven’t finished it due to the awful motion sickness & nausea the neon setting gave me. But I was enjoying the actual game, just gave up due to migraine-like symptoms.

1 Like

Sgt_T8ie Finally someone with the same issue, I thought I am the only one :smiley:

1 Like

ButtStallion Welcome to the club :slight_smile:

Is this game connected with the original FC3? I’ve never played FC games XD

Katsuo It was like a parody mod that Ubi made for the game, originally a promo for FC3 but then a mini release. Uses FC3 engine & turns it into a full on 1980’s neon cyber warrior FPS. voiced by the ever kick ass Micheal Biehn.

1 Like

Sgt_T8ie said in Ubi 30: Far Cry 3 Blood Dragon is going free in November:

Micheal Biehn

Hmmm that sounds good. Well since it’s free, I guess I’ll try it then. \o/

2 Likes

Sgt_T8ie Why the hell did the thing quote Michael Biehn XD

Katsuo said in Ubi 30: Far Cry 3 Blood Dragon is going free in November:

Sgt_T8ie Why the hell did the thing quote Michael Biehn XD

Everytime anyone mentions Michael Biehn he gains +2 BadAss points & heals fully.

2 Likes

Been on my list for awhile but still not enough for me to install uplay, plus I’d feel even dumber if I stopped being stubborn now after already missing out on all the other free ones. :face_palm:

2 Likes

schlitty You don’t have to install UPlay in order to claim the game. Just do the clicking on the site and claim them by logging through the site. Maybe one day you will install UPlay and play the game when you clean your backlog on Steam/GOG/Origin xD

3 Likes

schlitty You don’t have to install UPlay in order to claim the game. Just do the clicking on the site and claim them by logging through the site. Maybe one day you will install UPlay and play the game when you clean your backlog on Steam/GOG/Origin xD

thats what I do. :smiley:

2 Likes

Polekatt said in Ubi 30: Far Cry 3 Blood Dragon is going free in November:

thats what I do. :smiley:

I’m pretty sure 90% of us are doing the same haha

1 Like

Assassin’s Creed 3 for free on Ubi30 in December. It will be available soon!

3 Likes

Assassin’s Creed 3 for free on Ubi30 in December. It will be available soon!

And there’s my impetus to dust off my xbox360 & finally play Revelations.

1 Like

AC3 available to leeechhh! Go get it now! If you can, that is. Servers are dying so I can’t claim my copy kihihi

1 Like

AC3 available to leeechhh! Go get it now! If you can, that is. Servers are dying so I can’t claim my copy kihihi

Can’t even sign in …

Sgt_T8ie said in Ubi 30: Far Cry 3 Blood Dragon is going free in November:

Can’t even sign in …

I can’t even access the site. You’re doing good XD

1 Like

After hours of trying, managed to add it to my library. And I got a medal, because I am a master leech and got every Ubi30 games for free :smiley:

3 Likes