UK Only - Speedlink peripheral pack giveaway

Speedlink make some decent budget based peripherals and we have teamed up with http://www.laptopsdirect.co.uk/ to giveaway a set!

Giveaway link - http://www.enostech.com/8577-2/

Don’t worry, will launch a worldwide giveaway in a bit as well :smiley:

LetsGetIt1220 Link seems to be broken for me? - link not broken SgtT8ie is just an idiot.

If we can provide a UK shipping address we could enter. Or is it UK residents only?

Sgt_T8ie Link appears to be working for me, checked in another browser as well.

UK Shipping address is fine with me, I’ll double check tomorrow though!

1 Like

LetsGetIt1220 strange working for me now too? maybe I had too many windows open on my work PC :confused: Doing vast amounts of “work based research”…

Thanks - I’ll share it with friends from down-under if UK shipping address is OK. But I figure it’s likely up to your sponsor.

1 Like

Sgt_T8ie Ya, UK address will be fine, worse case is I buy the set and have it sent to the winner lol.

LetsGetIt1220 said in UK Only - Speedlink peripheral pack giveaway:

Sgt_T8ie Ya, UK address will be fine, worse case is I buy the set and have it sent to the winner lol.

We have a shipping address/freight forwarding for work so figure we’ll be able to use that. As long as you don’t mind.

Sgt_T8ie said in UK Only - Speedlink peripheral pack giveaway:

LetsGetIt1220 said in UK Only - Speedlink peripheral pack giveaway:

We have a shipping address/freight forwarding for work so figure we’ll be able to use that. As long as you don’t mind.

Sorry just seen in the link that you listed UK residents only. SO that’s fair enough. I’ll share it on Twitter etc. but won’t enter.

This is what happens when I jump in on the internet first thing on a Monday.

Sgt_T8ie TBH, that’s just copy/pasted from the last UK only giveaway I did lol. Enter if you like and if you win, UK address will be fine :smiley:

1 Like