Uncharted 4

Well this is my next game! Sony could have sold me a pro with a 60fps option, I guess they have the same allergies to money as Nintendo. So far it’s your same old Uncharted with a little bit prettier of a look and a few mechanic variations. Nothing wrong with that though, I was gonna play it anyway. Will post more later!

Phenomenal game that will not disappoint!

2 Likes

Great story. Really liked this one

1 Like

shiftysatchmo seriously, Sully’s life long quest to become an MLG pro finally comes true. Great writing for sure

1 Like

syncrosis Is that a spoiler???

1 Like

katsuo only the entire game. No big deal

2 Likes

syncrosis Oh…good. I thought you spoiled more than just the entire game.

2 Likes

katsuo he meant the enitre series AND the movie that isn’t out yet

1 Like

shiftysatchmo What about the upcoming 10 Naughty Dog games? Did he spoiled these too? If he did, I’m blocking him on Steam.

1 Like

This game is pretty damn good. Just got through that bit where you fight that comando bitch in the building that’s falling apart and then sam gets shot and you fall down. Paused it right there till tomorrow.

2 Likes

gord0 haha some real spoilers for Katsuo

Ignored post

1 Like

shiftysatchmo said in Uncharted 4:

gord0 haha some real spoilers for Katsuo

I was pretty vague, he seems to get shot multiple times in the game, you fight comando bitch multiple times, and you are always falling down in all 4 games. I also said nothing of the surrounding circumstances. I wouldn’t say anything is spoiled really.

2 Likes

Every game deserves a Crash Bandicoot cameo

1 Like

gord0 everything is a spoiler for Mili. Though, he watches playthroughs of every game ever because he is weird, so I guess he can’t complain XD

shiftysatchmo I’m not weird, I’m poor. :frowning:

1 Like

katsuo and you smell funny too (probably)

shiftysatchmo you can’t smell him through your pc? I can. He smells like a Fury X

2 Likes

katsuo said in Uncharted 4:

shiftysatchmo I’m not weird, I’m poor. :frowning:

tshirt material!

2 Likes

gord0 :rofl: