Valkyria Revolution is coming US/EU!

Ayeee! Valkyria Chronicles was awesome. VC2 and VC3 were awesome (reviews said that) and I’m pretty sure VA will be awesome as well. The only downside is that it’s only on PS4, Vita and XBOX One.

Vita is kind of surprising but cool

ShiftySatchmo Haha Kotaku said the same thing. XD

Katsuo said in Valkyria Revolution is coming US/EU!:

It must still have some traction in Japan

ShiftySatchmo said in Valkyria Revolution is coming US/EU!:

Well, they are huuuuuuge Playstation fanboys so I’m pretty sure Vita is being used there a lot.

ShiftySatchmo said in Valkyria Revolution is coming US/EU!:

Damn it your speculation beat me to it. It doesn’t come close to the sales of the 3DS in Japan but I’m pretty sure it sold like 5 million units in Japan alone.

MyLifeForAiur haha I love my vita. I use it over ps4 whenever a game works on both. I like having games on the goooo

1 Like

ShiftySatchmo I never upgraded from the PSP. I enjoyed the console but I found myself using my 3DS more. Mostly because people at work owned one and we would play Mario Kart and stuff together on breaks.

1 Like

MyLifeForAiur said in Valkyria Revolution is coming US/EU!:

ShiftySatchmo I never upgraded from the PSP. I enjoyed the console but I found myself using my 3DS more. Mostly because people at work owned one and we would play Mario Kart and stuff together on breaks.

I have bothhhh

1 Like

Valkyria Chronicles is the only “anime” thing I’ve ever liked and boy did I like it. But I dunno whats going on here and don’t have a console anyway. Is it a RPG or what?

1 Like

schlitty Valkyria Revolution is a JRPG. Same thing as Valkyria Chronicles only this time, it won’t be a sequel to the previous Valkyria Chronicles games. If you liked Valkyria Chronicles, I’m pretty sure you’ll like every single JRPG game that exists haha
One of the best JRPGs are Idea Factory games aaaaaaaaand Final Fantasy games. Bandai Namco started to publishing and making some awesome JRPG games like God Eater 2 or Toukiden: Kiwami (if you like Monster Hunter games). And yes, I’m trying here to make you a JRPG Otaku XD

1 Like

Katsuo Vakyria Chronicles is more of a tactical RPG not just a traditional JRPG. Thats why I think I liked it. I didn’t like the pig or the weird trip to the beach or talks about baking bread. I liked the strategy of the battlefield! Tanks, pew pew! I liked the art in a video game context, I’ve always like cel shading so it was cool the way they made it look like drawings. I’ve never really enjoyed any straight JRPG though. I beat Chrono Cross, FFX (I think, might not have finished this one), and Xenosaga: Episode I when I was in High School, and that’s about enough for me. Just not my thing! Stay away! Haha

1 Like

schlitty sigh…I almost made a weeaboo army to conquer the world. >.<

1 Like